• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,318 posts in this topic

Jimmers,

Your place is friggin' AWESOME.

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

(worship) (worship) (worship)

(worship) (worship)

:cloud9:

so,you coming by with Kev?Bring the two Andrews,and Gary and Nick and....well,I have floor space...

If any one wants to see or has questions about the stuff you see,just ask,I am super friendly!

This is the final line of defense.anyone wants more spider picks PM me...and let Gav know!

a38aa3cd-155d-46a2-b4f5-f2414c8d1c9d_zps23bd9533.jpg

Thanks also to Bill for all his support and encouragement over the years...you sir are a king in my eyes.

And dedicated to my best friend Kevin

7754b44c-1e9f-4f01-bdd3-aa8685e6dce2_zpsf017bb73.jpg

Jimmers,

Your place is friggin' AWESOME.

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

(worship) (worship) (worship)

(worship) (worship)

:cloud9:

so,you coming by with Kev?Bring the two Andrews,and Gary and Nick and....well,I have floor space...

Trying to coordinate diaries :idea:

Great Man Cave boostergold - While I love the hardcover collection, the item I just had to comment on was the Bionic Six figures still in packaging! I came across mine in the basement last month looking for some other old toys, had all the figures and van and bike - loved playing with those.

It's only the start... 2llbzw1.jpg[/img]

How are you hanging the slabs without a frame?

Probably a big NO-NO, but I'm using LARGE Command Strips. Carefully applying them without bending the slab case. !!!!!BUT!!!!!, it wouldn't be something I'd do with a comic worth more than a couple of hundred! It says right on the back of the box "Do not use to hang valuables or collectables"! The most valuable I have on the wall is the CGC 9.9 Walking Dead #1 New York Variant. That being said, I don't want any of my books to hit the floor, so I check them frequently!

Great Man Cave boostergold - While I love the hardcover collection, the item I just had to comment on was the Bionic Six figures still in packaging! I came across mine in the basement last month looking for some other old toys, had all the figures and van and bike - loved playing with those.

Thank you. In the packages I have Madame-O, Mechanic, Dr. Scarab, Glove, Eric, and Bunji. Out of Package I have Meg, Fluffy, and the four wheeler.

As far as the hardcover collection, it's a lot of fun hunting them down as I hate to pay full price for anything. Most I have gotten for half or less of cover price.

Jeez Jimmer, you have piles and piles of stuff. I could spend a month looking through it all. Sweet sweet sweet

Thanks Dave,as you know I'm expecting a visit from you sometime as well...just mail yourself over... lol

So I am a designer studying DSLR videography and thought I'd try out a new slider/dolly set-up and film my office cubicle. I got some cool comics (to me) and other things in there. Check it out!