• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

GreenHornet1GA.jpg

Awesome book Bang old Bean!

I once owned a killer copy of it that I got from our own Mr Bedrock. Seeing yours makes me miss mine even more. frown.gif

That is a serious set of Green Books, once again BZ, Awsome!!!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Now, I cannot countenance this wonderful thread dropping from the first page so....

bumpit.gif

And c'mon BZ, post some more pretty books 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I will so drink to that, this is an incredible thread. beer.gif What a pleasure to have been around these boards and been able to experience this thread on a daily basis for the last couple of months. It is a true treat to see a long term collection in its full un slabbed glory! Thank you BZ for sharing all that you have, just awsome.

Paul

Hi BZ,

a quick question about how your collection is inventoried versus where stored.

From the pictures the comics seem to be displayed based on looks rather than alphabetical order.

How easy for you is it to find comics requested?

George

Hi BZ,

a quick question about how your collection is inventoried versus where stored.

From the pictures the comics seem to be displayed based on looks rather than alphabetical order.

How easy for you is it to find comics requested?

George

It's pretty easy to find anything that is stacked on the shelves. I have a few different alphabetical groupings scattered about, but I generally know where everything is located.

Hey Folks

Stay tuned for cover scans of the following comic books later today and tomorrow.

Wonder Comics

# 2 - June 1939

Wonderworld Comics

# 7 - November 1939

# 8 - December 1939

# 11 - March 1940

# 13 - May 1940

# 14 - June 1940

# 15 - July 1940

# 22 - February 1941

# 25 - May 1941

# 30 - October 1941