• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to mikeyriffhard for a couple more perfect transactions! I'm really loving the Spirit and EC Archives - very fun stuff!

-Bob

Thanks again, Bob! Glad you're enjoying them! (thumbs u

Having just found this thread, I would like to put in some Overdue Kudos to a few people for past transactions.

BuckBiggins at the first VCC of this year for supplying a beautiful Superboy 202 and a Batman 227. They were shipped promptly and packaged beyond expectation. Great first purchase experience on the boards!

Mickeyriffhard selling a nice little SA Batman with Scarecrow appearance.

Very prompt delivery, super packaging (rock solid!) and for putting up with some truly noob questions on Paypal. Also thanks for welcoming me to the boards on day 1!

Kramerica: For supplying a couple of nice EC’s at reasonable prices! Dang I love EC! Now if we could just get him to part with some early Weird Science!!!!

Kudos to Darth Diesel who sent a free slabbed asm #179 to me. He forgot to send it in a timely manner (according to him) and sent it gratis.

A gentleman and someone I'll be buying off in the future!

Kudos to Explosivo! Excellent grading, great to work with and quick shipping! (worship)

Now....must find more Starlin Captain Marvels.....

(thumbs u Thank you, Rommin, for a very pleasant transaction. Great communication & instant payment! I'm so happy that you were pleased. Hope we can deal again sometime. Enjoy!

Kudos to Aces for some nice looking late Silver Age ASM books! I hope you enjoy the ASM #6!

Super Book!

Super Shipping!

Super Guy!

I sent fair amount of cash (money order) to him to buy the ASM 6 from a local dealer and have him mail it to me.

Trusted Board memeber class A1!!!thumbs_up.gif

Kudos to DC360, for putting up with me panicking while canada post did their best to redefine slow shipping. Great communication, and very nice guy.

You too? lol

Having just found this thread, I would like to put in some Overdue Kudos to a few people for past transactions.

BuckBiggins at the first VCC of this year for supplying a beautiful Superboy 202 and a Batman 227. They were shipped promptly and packaged beyond expectation. Great first purchase experience on the boards!

I was his first board buying experience.

A big thanks to bigfiver69 for some gorgeous Sgt. Rock books. Thanks Shep.

Overdue thanks to thirdgreenham for some more Sgt. Rock books and OAAW. Thanks Andy.

Very overdue thanks to silver for a couple of beautiful ASM books a while back. Thanks Danny.

I appreciate it guys. (worship)

Shawn