• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My White Mountain Quest

570 posts in this topic

This now gives me the WM Kraven Trifecta...which definitely played in my mind to purchase this book

WMASM15.jpg

WMASM34.jpg

wmasm47.jpg

:cloud9:

Jim

SWEET books Jim!! (worship)

I'll bet you'll even be more impressed when I post the WM HULK #4 in a couple of weeks. BTW you have no idea how close Brent and I were to getting a deal done on the WM Hulk #1 :gossip:

Jim

Can't wait to see it...

:cry: Can't believe you couldn't work it out...one day... :wishluck:

Well seeing as this has fallen to Page #2 it's time for another bump...I added this to the collection after agreeing to a deal on the weekend. I don't have it in hand but look forward to its arrival.

wmasm47.jpg

To the naysayers, who thought my WM's would be for sale now that I have been bitten by the GA bug, I did think about this one for a bit and thought of the nice MMC I could have purchased with the money but realized that the GA portion of my collection is still the secondary portion of my collection...for now \:\)\:\)\:\)

Jim

what a average book Jim! :shy::jokealert:

Very nice, Very nice!! :applause: :applause: :applause:

70 books in one year and of that caliber is amazing and

I have faith in you that you will take a big bite out of the total

number of 12 cent Marvel White Mountains in a few years.

Many of us are routing for you. (thumbs u

Fay: Thanks so much...here's another one that you may appreciate and a semi-key/1st issue to boot

Jim

Jim what grade was it????

I have two copies of the book from the Western Penn collection, so very interested to see how the other ped's faired in relation to the warehouse books.

(thumbs u

Very nice, Very nice!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Many of us are routing for you. \(thumbs u

I would not have thought you could get that many copies in such a short time. Whatever you're doing, keep it up! (thumbs u

Very nice, Very nice!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Many of us are routing for you. \(thumbs u

Fay: I appreciate that, and I know it. I defintely feel the love from many a member of these forums in my pursuit, with you being one of my most vocal supporters. Thanks. :foryou:Jim

The secret is spending like a mad man...and now that you have me hooked on GA I am royally screwed. The odds are now on what comes first, a divorce or personal bankruptcy \:\)

Jim

Why pick one when you can do both! :banana:

Well up next is my second earliest book from the collection with a November 1962 cover date, only my copy of TTA #35 is the earlier with a Sept/62 cover date. Thanks to Grails for helping me out on this one.

WMHulk4.jpg

Jim

WHAT THE :censored: JIM!Your one book is better than my whole collection! (worship)Beautiful Book and WP makes it remarkable!

Originally Posted By: cgcworld
Well up next is my second earliest book from the collection with a November 1962 cover date, only my copy of TTA #35 is the earlier with a Sept/62 cover date. Thanks to Grails for helping me out on this one.

WMHulk4.jpg

Jim

WHAT THE 893censored-thumb.gif JIM!

Your one book is better than my whole collection! \(worship\)

Beautiful Book and WP makes it remarkable!

Johnny: It's not really that big a deal...it's only a Hulk :sorry: BigHulkFan will be here in 3...2...1 :)Jim

Guest Grails

WMHulk4.jpg

Jim

You're very welcome, Jim. And thank you in advance for my very first SA ASM book.

Originally Posted By: cgcworld

WMHulk4.jpg

Jim

You're very welcome, Jim. And thank you in advance for my very first SA ASM book.

The lime green on that cover is downright pretty compared to what you normally see! :cloud9: