• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My White Mountain Quest

570 posts in this topic

I think there is about 4 guys who actually look at this thread and aren't sick of my WM addiction and three of them were the last 3 posters. Thanks Brass, Korvac and BigHulkster. :)

Jim

Close to 3000 views. Lots of interested (and envious) viewers.

I think there is about 4 guys who actually look at this thread and aren't sick of my WM addiction and three of them were the last 3 posters. Thanks Brass, Korvac and BigHulkster. :)

Jim

Jim,

This is probably the second SA thread I check out each day

and we're all cheering you on in your awesome quest.

You sure have added some sweet books lately. :cloud9:

Looks like several more WMs will be making their appearance here shortly - I was excluded from buying them from a certain SA dealer making available for the first time his personal Marvel and DC collections. :tonofbricks:

Looks like several more WMs will be making their appearance here shortly - I was excluded from buying them from a certain SA dealer making available for the first time his personal Marvel and DC collections. :tonofbricks:

Hmmm..Who would that be? (shrug)

Yeah...those were spoken for about last September :) :) :)

The White Mountain copies of TTA #35, Avengers #10, ASM #15 and FF#30 plus surprises will be coming home to Canada, their final resting place next weekend after NYC.

Thanks everybody, and please accept my apologies for whining earlier, I'm fragile :)

And to Fazy, one of the most touching moments I ever had on the boards was in a thread about whose collection you'd love to see in person and while everybody was saying Verzyls, the Dentists etc and you suggested mine, I'll never forget that :)

Jim

The White Mountain copies of TTA #35, Avengers #10, ASM #15 and FF#30 plus surprises will be coming home to Canada, their final resting place next weekend after NYC.

Thanks everybody, and please accept my apologies for whining earlier, I'm fragile :)

And to Fazy, one of the most touching moments I ever had on the boards was in a thread about whose collection you'd love to see in person and while everybody was saying Verzyls, the Dentists etc and you suggested mine, I'll never forget that :)

Jim

:acclaim:

I stand by my decision even more so after all the sweet books you

purchased lately.

You know-- I had to do some looking at the White Mountain Collection after this weekend. And I now have a question. I tried to backtrack through the thread and don't think it was mentioned specifically, but if I missed something I apologize.

I saw mention earlier about the "smell" of a White Mountain book. I've heard this in relation to various pedigrees for various things. (I remember one smells like moth balls but can't recall which anymore.)

Anyway, what does a White Mountain smell like?

Jim

Jim, no offense, but I would like to see the Mile High Timleys first, then after I catch by breath move on to the your collection.....

As promised, 4 more White Mountains came home to Canada this weekend courtesy the always classy Stephen Ritter. Not exactly the highest grade books in my collection but a couple of genuine keys for my little run.

WMAvengers10.jpg

WMFF30.jpg

WMTTA35.jpg

WMASM15.jpg

Jim

As promised, 4 more White Mountains came home to Canada this weekend courtesy the always classy Stephen Ritter. Not exactly the highest grade books in my collection but a couple of genuine keys for my little run.

WMAvengers10.jpg

WMFF30.jpg

WMTTA35.jpg

WMASM15.jpg

Jim

So much WM goodness in one shot!! :o:applause::banana::cloud9:

WMAvengers10.jpg

WMFF30.jpg

WMTTA35.jpg

WMASM15.jpg

Jim

Nice Haul!

Jim

Nice Haul!

Jim, you've got to be a happy man!!! Well done :applause: :applause: