• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My White Mountain Quest

570 posts in this topic

Was/Is there a White Mountain copy of Showcase #4? (shrug)

Not sure but there is a Showcase #37 that exists.

Russ...

For a collection that started out pursuing 50's horror titles, it surprising so much early SA Marvel was included outside of the obvious titles like TTA, etc.

As for DC specifically (shrug)

I don't really follow the DC portion of the collection but as an educated guess I doubt it. The original owner was a pulp fan at heart and had no reall affinity to Superheroes period. The TTA, TOS and JIM superhero books were just purchased out of habit and the others probably because they were starting new series at #1.

Jim

I don't really follow the DC portion of the collection but as an educated guess I doubt it. The original owner was a pulp fan at heart and had no reall affinity to Superheroes period. The TTA, TOS and JIM superhero books were just purchased out of habit and the others probably because they were starting new series at #1.

Jim

Hi Jim.

Maybe you should change the comment in your sig line from;

"Collecting all 12c White Mountain hero Marvel comics"

to

"Collecting all 12c White Mountain Marvel hero comics exept for the 12c Marvel issues that i am not collecting."

:baiting:

:jokealert:

Russ...

Jim

Hi Jim.

to

"Collecting all 12c White Mountain Marvel hero comics exept for the 12c Marvel issues that i am not collecting."

BTW congrats on the AF15 pickup. Its sweet.

Russ...

Jim

Jim I want a list of all of the books in the entire collection.

Jim

Hi Jim.

to

Russ...

I was going to change it but the I realized that it is correct...I clearly state superhero books...Nick Fury is not a superhero

Jim

Jim, Rob Hughes new listing has a big WM contingency just added.

Admittedly most is priced to sit, it'll still be worth picking out a few choice issues, or simply adding to your WM database (thumbs u

Woohoo...finally added another book to the collection this weekend. I won it a few weeks ago on the CL auction but Josh was nice enough to hand deliver it to me in Chicago this past weekend.

WMASM6.jpg

Jim

Congrats on the pickup, Jim!! That is a really sweet book. :applause: