• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Green Lantern Collecting Thread.
5 5

1,506 posts in this topic

I thought Spunkydo had the #1 registry set. I bought his 51 and 57 last Summer, yet the 51 and 57 are listed as part of the set in this auction. hm

he doesn't any longer- these are not his books.

Did John have a GL #1 in his set? If not, it wouldn't be hard for another collection that had a 9.2 or 9.4 #1 to eclipse his set, even if the other books on average aren't as nice.

I noticed that spunkydo has an amazing set but no gl1. So this is a great opportunity for him to snatch up the 9.4 which will give him 33000 points and thus making it nearly impossible fof him to be beat.

is there any chance this is currently your book?

I onced had the chance to own this beatiful 9.4.

I had a 9.0 also. This 9.4 was gorgeous. The pages are snow white. Im

Nor a pq snob( i even own golden age slight and brittle pages) butbit reaaly got to me. The cornes and spine are superb. The back cover is is a 9.6 all day. The slight miswrap did not bother me. But i do have to admit that tim 9.4 has no miswrap and beatiful eye appeal! I think his would sell for more than the 50k in 2009( 60-70k... it looks fantastic even though i never saw it in person) Only this 9.4 has apperaed and no sight if a 9.6. The 9.2 census remains at 3.

Im still glad to have kept my 9.0 and had other purchases: superman 1 unrestored, high grade showcase 4, etc.

It will be interesting to see how the seller does with their #1 set. Non-Adams GLs have lagged since the movie came out. Hopefully they set a bunch of records, but the timing might not be right for it.

It will be interesting to see how the seller does with their #1 set. Non-Adams GLs have lagged since the movie came out. Hopefully they set a bunch of records, but the timing might not be right for it.

the mystery of who bought the PC GL's off Clink Comic Exchange at nosebleed prices has been solved