• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Green Lantern Collecting Thread.
5 5

1,505 posts in this topic

You can pick through the GLs listed here to see them all:

http://www.comiclink.com/Auctions/search.asp?FocusedOnly=1&where=auctions&title=green+lantern&ItemType=CB

It will be interesting to see how their 9.2 GL #1 does in the auction as there is a 9.4 copy going up as well.

If I were the owner of the 9.2 copy, I would not be a happy camper that CL was auctioning off a 9.4 copy in the same auction. And if I were the 9.4 owner, I`d be similarly displeased.

For anyone who`s listing decent enough books to have some leverage over the auction house, a minimum condition in agreeing to consign is that the auction house can`t include any of the same issues that you`re listing within 2 grades.

You can pick through the GLs listed here to see them all:

http://www.comiclink.com/Auctions/search.asp?FocusedOnly=1&where=auctions&title=green+lantern&ItemType=CB

It will be interesting to see how their 9.2 GL #1 does in the auction as there is a 9.4 copy going up as well.

If I were the owner of the 9.2 copy, I would not be a happy camper that CL was auctioning off a 9.4 copy in the same auction. And if I were the 9.4 owner, I`d be similarly displeased.

For anyone who`s listing decent enough books to have some leverage over the auction house, a minimum condition in agreeing to consign is that the auction house can`t include any of the same issues that you`re listing within 2 grades.

i agree with this completely. clink's disdain for your book by posting another w/in one grade increment is why i'll never list a book in one of their auctions.

Edited by paperheart

The 9.2 is beautiful, as is the 9.4, what will the 9.4 fetch?

is that a faint dust shadow on the right edge of the 9.4? i prefer the look and the likely price of the 9.2.

I like Tim's former 9.4 better.

Me too. :cloud9:

I predict 50k -60k(new record price). Since there re only 2 9.4 and 3 9.2.

The pq is an inpossible white pages! Very difficult for a 1960 silver age dc. I think silver age dc is still uner the radar and is much harder to find in hg. Pq is lower than marvel also. So a 9.4 white pager is like a 9.6+ white pager marvel key.

It would also be refreshing to see a healthy price on on such a difficult top15 silver age key!