• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Green Lantern Collecting Thread.
4 4

1,503 posts in this topic

Nice books!

Those aren't actually my copies. They're just pics I got off the web. I'm one of these Stone Age fellows without a scanner. My copies are very much comparable though.

:juggle:

I have been lucky enough to buy several of these books raw from Andy and then slab them. Andy can flat out grade.

Who's Andy?

Nice books indeed - but you seem to like them all slabbed. What do you do for storage, devote a whole wing of your house to your comic collection?

:o

Edited by Hepcat

lol

No, Andy is board member October and is a great guy to deal with and can flat out grade. Plus, he always seems to have quality stuff too.

ON the seperate wing, lol no, ive got a short full of CGC, 2/3 full short of CGC, 1 full short of DC and a 3/4 full short of Marvel and thats it.

lol

ON the seperate wing, lol no, ive got a short full of CGC, 2/3 full short of CGC, 1 full short of DC and a 3/4 full short of Marvel and thats it.

:applause: I wish I could pare down my collection like that!

lol

I decided I didnt want a bunch of VF but a few HG

Dude, if I got rid of all of my GA/ SA books below VF, I'm not sure if I'd have any left!

You know im not banging on VF, right? I just finally realized, for several reasons, that I wanted to collect VF/NM or higher books.

It helps me be more focused and when I do decide to go after something else it is much easier to move HG books than it is to move VF's.

:foryou:

Arex

You know im not banging on VF, right? I just finally realized, for several reasons, that I wanted to collect VF/NM or higher books.

It helps me be more focused and when I do decide to go after something else it is much easier to move HG books than it is to move VF's.

:foryou:

Arex

(thumbs u

OK here they are. I don't collect GL but I couldn't pass these up at the price I was able to get them! I'm afraid they will be flipped in order to fund my core collecting interests, but it's definitely nice to have a chance to check them out.

First, Green Lantern #48 9.6 White, Highest graded:

GL48.jpg

Using the scanner at work. Not bad, but a little cloudy. Makes the colour look a bit washed out, which it isn't.

Back cover too:

GL48bk.jpg