• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! MLJ Publishing and Golden Age Archie only!
22 22

3,914 posts in this topic

LOOK OUT BELOW!!!!!! I hope there is room in the MLJ POOL because I am diving in with the this low grade beauty!!! :grin: As I stated earlier I really started appreciating these early Pep covers so I went out and bought me one :banana: Yeah Yeah its not Pep #32 but what gives? Did they seriously not think we would catch this 70 years later lol

11985839405_683b2736c1_b.jpg

LOOK OUT BELOW!!!!!! I hope there is room in the MLJ POOL because I am diving in with the this low grade beauty!!! :grin: As I stated earlier I really started appreciating these early Pep covers so I went out and bought me one :banana: Yeah Yeah its not Pep #32 but what gives? Did they seriously not think we would catch this 70 years later lol

Nice! A very tough book to find. Congrats :applause:

It does seem to bear more than a passing resemblance to Pep 32 lol

905403-pep32.jpg

Thanks guys!!! Now I want a Pep 32 to sit next to it so I can stare at em both!!! I suppose I can just come to this thread and scroll up and down real quickly!!! Its kinda neat doing it actually checking the subtle differences side by side...Happy you posted the Pep 32 right after the Shield Wizard man its like magic!!! lol

Every bit as cool as the Pep 32 for way less loot. Congrats Gino!

Beautiful! Nice copy of a hard to find in good condition book! Love the Hitler and Tojo appearance.

Question for you, and I realize this shows my lack of understanding but I assure you that's just the tip of it haha … Anyway, I have about a dozen books that were sold to me as either Crippen or Ohio copies. The Crippen all came with certs. The Ohio's did not.

Is there some other way to verify … a telltale sign?