• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,936 posts in this topic

Hey all...looking to raise some cash I have spent a ton lately and also had some unforeseen expenses (ie had to buy a new car in a hurry) so I will probably list a few books in the next day or so...GA, SA, BA...whatever I can dig up.

R.

:hi: Mr. Key Comic Seller... you wouldn't happen to have a looow grade AF 15 would you? :baiting:

Anyone here like golden age? :shy:

Tonight I'll be starting a sales thread with some GA books for sale...DCs, ECs and a bunch of other random books, all on the cheap side. No holy grails, but definitely some fun & uncommon stuff mixed in. (No presales or requests please...)

Will kick off around 9:30 pm tonight. Thanks guys! (thumbs u

Not quite sure where to post this, Thought this was as good a place as any.

DJpinkpanther just called me as I was heading out the door to the Hospital, Long story short he wanted me to pass along to those that he was buying from that he has been away from the internet recently, and that he is sorry if he left you hanging(especially you Nick)

He said he is going to be having a huge sales thread soon to try and raise money to battle his wife for joint custody of his kids.(it appears he has not had a good week) :(

I need to head out now but he asked me to make a post about this and said he will be on hopefully tomorrow or Friday and for everyone to save their pennies for his sales thread..

Bye for now,

DJpinkpanther just called me as I was heading out the door to the Hospital, Long story short he wanted me to pass along to those that he was buying from that he has been away from the internet recently, and that he is sorry if he left you hanging(especially you Nick)

He said he is going to be having a huge sales thread soon to try and raise money to battle his wife for joint custody of his kids.(it appears he has not had a good week) :(

I need to head out now but he asked me to make a post about this and said he will be on hopefully tomorrow or Friday and for everyone to save their pennies for his sales thread..

Bye for now,

:sorry: Didn't realize DJpinpanther was going through this right now..... :boo:.......gather the wagons..........time to help one of the good guys. :sumo:

:sorry: Didn't realize DJpinpanther was going through this right now..... :boo:.......gather the wagons..........time to help one of the good guys. :sumo:

Or better yet, let's give our hopes that they can reconcile.

Bye for now,

Hey, it's only comics. Best of luck, Thomas, and we'll sort things out when you can find yourself some stress-free time. (thumbs u

Bye for now,

Wow,rough patch..... :( Hope everything gets better Thomas. :wishluck:

Bye for now,

Sorry to hear about this

Thomas. :( I hope things get mutually worked out. :wishluck:

His wife is bananas

Good luck, Tom! :wishluck:

That is not news. :gossip:

After five wives, I think I would hang it up. :eek:

I do wish Thomas the best of luck. :foryou:

5? :o

I give him credit. Thankfully my second wife is my keeper. 17 years and still ticking :wishluck:

His wife is bananas

I think wife #1 would probably be enough to put you right in that straitjacket .... :/:/ ...........................BH

His wife is bananas

5? :o

I give him credit. Thankfully my second wife is my keeper. 17 years and still ticking :wishluck:

17? Is that her age or how long you've been married? :baiting: