• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,913 posts in this topic

Just seeing if poeple would be interested in long boxes of books I'm thinking of listing them here on the board ( U.S. only) before sending them to feebay. hm

Most books are in bags & boards - some just bags - some uncovered but still in great condition.

Boxes (not all ) vary in years from late 60's - 70's - 80's - 90's (yes these dreks) and stuff up to this past year. :baiting:

I have about 25 of these and need to make room for more books coming in as well as making space in my comic room to move. :baiting:

What does the board think ??? I'm also willing to list every book in each box but scans would have to be upon request.

Any thought or comments would be helpful.

Thanks,

:popcorn:

Decided to sell off about 90% of my raw collection(Mostly Bronze/Copper). Probably get started Sunday morning. (thumbs u

Thinking about getting started a little later today. Gonna start out with a random splattering of individual raw books. There will be a little of everything. This will help me to decide on what books to focus on 1st. ;)

Decided to sell off about 90% of my raw collection(Mostly Bronze/Copper). Probably get started Sunday morning. (thumbs u

Thinking about getting started a little later today. Gonna start out with a random splattering of individual raw books. There will be a little of everything. This will help me to decide on what books to focus on 1st. ;)

ASM? would like graded but . . . (shrug)

ASM? would like graded but . . . (shrug)

No slabs....and I sold all my ASMs many moons ago.... :sorry:

I've bought so much GA lately, I think I need to sell something else (I'm getting helpful suggestions from my spouse about space and there are a few more books I am in the midst of purchasing ;)

. Somehow I've accumulated a lot of war books over the years, and although I REALLY like the covers, I'm a more partial to Super Hero books, so...hopefully, starting tomorrow morning, I'll be posting almost all of my War Comics.

None are terribly high grade (most will be between 3.0 and 5.0) , but there are a few that are not that easy to find. I have some very old GI Joes, some Military Comics, Our Army At War, All American Men of War, some Atlas, GI Combat (greytone covers) etc. I've sold some of my war books before, but these were the ones I liked best and I kept for last.

I'm keeping the Dinosaur books.

I haven't finished pulling them out yet, so I'm not exactly sure what's in here. I'm pretty sure nothing is after 1960, some are 40's. Hope to see some of you tomorrow (it can be a PRE GAME sale ;) I will not be preselling, because I will not be home later, so whatever I have is going to be on the thread.

Edited by skypinkblu

coming up late tonight or sometime this weekend will be golden age and atom age DC number 1's. Most raw and some slabbed. Comics range from 1939 to the 50's. Included is one Church comic in CGC 9.2.

Why? Well I just bought an AF15 last week and this week a big Grail is up for grabs and I really want it. So I need cash.

Well, I guess I'm a little slow. I just started scanning tonight, and got sidetracked. But, my list is starting to look like the following DC Number 1s...

Animal Antics

Big Town

Buzzy

Flippity and Flop

Fox and the Crow

Frontier Fighters

Funny Folks

It's Game Time

Legends of Daniel Boone

Miss Melody Lane of Broadway

Pat Boone

Peter Panda

Peter Porkchops

Picture Stories from the Bible

Real Fact Comics

Rip Hunter Time Master

Romance Trail

Sea Devils

Sgt. Bilko

Sgt. Bilko's Pvt. Doberman

Showcase

Star Spangled Comics

Weds night between 8:30 - 9:00 pm CST, I will be listing somewhere around 30 Silver Age DCs, all CGC graded 9.4, 9.6. Many of the books are highest certified, and some are the single highest graded copy. Titles include Action, Adventure, Batman, Detective, Flash, Superboy, Jimmy Olsen, and Lois Lane and maybe an odd book or two.

I would like to announce a sales thread I will be having tonight. Large lots of major key, super, uber high grade, killer, hard to find comics.

Sale starts now!!!

Edit: Ok, no keys. And not super, uber high grade. There will be no killing. But they are comics! (thumbs u

I would like to announce a sales thread I will be having tonight. Large lots of major key, super, uber high grade, killer, hard to find comics.

Sale starts now!!!

Edit: Ok, no keys. And not super, uber high grade. There will be no killing. But they are comics! (thumbs u

Hard to find lots of accuracy here. :baiting: