• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,447 posts in this topic

TWO very, very big updates fellow boardies - :headbang:

First - I couldn't be happier to say I now own THIS (Hitch cover to WD 100):

wd100hitch.jpg

:o

Fantastic, congrats Jerry!!!!!!

Hey guys,

I've been looking for the promo poster from the "Made to Suffer" story arc but can't seem to find one.

Considering I collect art from the series from [mainly] this arc, I wanted the poster to put up on the wall next to my pages.

If anyone had one, or knows where I can find one, please let me know.

Thank you!

Hey guys,

I've been looking for the promo poster from the "Made to Suffer" story arc but can't seem to find one.

Considering I collect art from the series from [mainly] this arc, I wanted the poster to put up on the wall next to my pages.

Thank you!

Pic?

Hey guys,

Thank you!

Pic?

I've looked but I can't seem to find a picture.

I know that it has the covers for issues 44 45 46 and 47...

Ok, how the hell can I tell the difference between first and second printings of issues #7 and #8?

My copy of #7 says second printing on the inside of it, yet on ebay I see CGC graded #7's with the same serial # printed on the front. And it looks the same with a 'lighter' blue yet the cgc graded ones don't say second print on them. Is the only way to tell by opening the cover? I'm so confused! (shrug)

lol

The #2 is easy to differentiate and yeti still debate endlessly with eBay sellers trying to sell the 2nd print as the 1st.

How can you tell if #2 is a 2nd print?

It says "FEB" on cover. 1st print says "NOV"

Yeah, I would normally be pissed off at the guy who sold me the #7 and #8 as first prints but I got them as part of a lot fairly cheap and they can sell for around the same amount. But i'm now in the market for a #7 and #8 FIRST prints if anyone has any lol