• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,509 posts in this topic

On 12/6/2021 at 11:46 PM, Dr. Love said:

Ear to the ground, eyes open, who you know...as usual, one or more of those

doesn't come close to Ron's Mitzi page or Rick's Flamingo strip or Will's gorgeous St. John pages and maybe Scott has something Fiction? but late stage Baker is impossible to come by.  It's not the last thing he did, but it's close.  And Harvey no less.

My St John’s sold.
Back in 2006/7 HA sold several Harvey Baker stories. I managed to grab some. 
There’s still few stories from Harvey era that wasn’t on HA. Andy your pg it’s one. 
this piece Andy looks ink by someone really good- not Vince Colletta. 

On 12/7/2021 at 12:19 PM, Dr. Love said:

Will  (tsk)

20210809_183151.thumb.jpg.f23a4c2144960e3d8e778858dbd201bc.jpg

That top right panel ***chef's kiss***

On 12/7/2021 at 2:46 AM, Dr. Love said:

doesn't come close to Ron's Mitzi page or Rick's Flamingo strip or Will's gorgeous St. John pages and maybe Scott has something Fiction?

No need to qualify.  Your page has its own charm and style that is distinct from those earlier pieces. 

On 12/6/2021 at 11:46 PM, Dr. Love said:

Ear to the ground, eyes open, who you know...as usual, one or more of those

doesn't come close to Ron's Mitzi page or Rick's Flamingo strip or Will's gorgeous St. John pages and maybe Scott has something Fiction? but late stage Baker is impossible to come by.  It's not the last thing he did, but it's close.  And Harvey no less.

Andy did you pick up the full story?

On 12/9/2021 at 11:16 AM, Robot Man said:

“Acceptable” ?

Ha - exactly!  Totally acceptable. It's definitely not perfect, as you can see from the (poor) photo, but it is complete and looks pretty good despite the defects along the spine and the writing on the cover, and I am very glad I bit the bullet and bought it when I did 12 or so years ago before prices went completely crazy...

On 12/14/2021 at 9:37 PM, szav said:

Some pretty strong prices for sharp copies of Baker babe non-romance last night...even though one was a dreaded Canadian variant...they really should create a white label for Canadian variants so no one gets tricked...

image.png.08c074f88ee71d3753acb3d8dc70a62c.png

Great, now I can sell my dreaded Canadian variant of Western Bandit Trails 2. Very nice copy.

On 12/20/2021 at 7:20 PM, Chief1332 said:

missed it by mere seconds... Going Steady 12doh!

Just found the listing. That's painful to miss that, especially at that price. 😢 

On 12/20/2021 at 7:34 PM, Chief1332 said:

Yes.  Someone got a great book.

I was clicking the cart, and nothing was happening...lol.  Next time, I'll be quicker.

I've been there many times, trying to furiously check out and come up empty.