• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

I had accumulated 12 copies in 2010 to offer at shows in 2011. I sold them all and have been able to buy 5 since then, selling 4 of them and I just bought another and working on a third to I will have 3 in hand shortly. Alas I had 3 cgc 5.0 last year but sold all 3 so spyderfan can't offer any help at the moment

In a couple months I want to sell my AF15 and add a bit for an upgrade. But at this point I'm afraid in the time between my sell and buy prices will jump on me!

I can understand. I sold my second 6.0, and was fortunate to secure the 7.5 right after. How about buy a second upgrade copy and problem solved. (thumbs u

In a couple months I want to sell my AF15 and add a bit for an upgrade. But at this point I'm afraid in the time between my sell and buy prices will jump on me!

I can understand. I sold my second 6.0, and was fortunate to secure the 7.5 right after. How about buy a second upgrade copy and problem solved. (thumbs u

Kind of an I could have had a V8 moment. And it's not like I would have difficulty moving my extra copy.

Ive done it 3 times and im never happy so now i want to just aquire as many as i can, even if they are all low grades. Id rather 3 2.0's-3.0's than a 5.0, but thats just me

I've always loved your AF15 6.0 showcase22gr1959. :luhv: That's my next move!

Thanks. It present very well for the grade. Definitely will keep you in mind.. :)

I didn't mean specifically "your" book, but a 6.0 in general. But, you really would? I do love your book! :foryou: I always wondered what happened to the 6.0 Twin Cities copy as well. Aside from the huge cover crease, it looked pretty sweet. And knowing the story behind the pedigree and living up in that area, would have been cool to own.

I've always loved your AF15 6.0 showcase22gr1959. :luhv: That's my next move!

Thanks. It present very well for the grade. Definitely will keep you in mind.. :)

I didn't mean specifically "your" book, but a 6.0 in general. But, you really would? I do love your book! :foryou: I always wondered what happened to the 6.0 Twin Cities copy as well. Aside from the huge cover crease, it looked pretty sweet. And knowing the story behind the pedigree and living up in that area, would have been cool to own.

You never know...I still have interest on an Action 1. I agree, besides that huge crease, the book is bright and fresh from a pedigree.