• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

I agree. last 8.5 was Sparkle City's back in November, I believe - sold for $108 i think......now probably a $135-$150K book.
A nice cgc 8.5 sold about 2 weeks ago for mid 120's. That's probably curren fmv (thumbs u

I agree. last 8.5 was Sparkle City's back in November, I believe - sold for $108 i think......now probably a $135-$150K book.
A nice cgc 8.5 sold about 2 weeks ago for mid 120's. That's probably curren fmv (thumbs u
Did it have white pages?

Did it have white pages?
Unknown

Did it have white pages?
Unknown

Pretty sure it was OW.

Did it have white pages?

Should be a 10% boost for being a WP. :cloud9:

Those 3 copies = my copy lol
Another cgc 8.5 recently sold (in the last couple of weeks) in the 120's and since I think unimprovable 7.0s are currently valued in the low To mid 40s (you don't hit mid 50's till you lose the "fn" from the grade IMO) I would actually agree with this (thumbs u

What's an 8.0 go for GAtor?

Sold mine early last year for 80k so current fmv 90-100?

I think that's a fair estimate. (thumbs u

Ain't getting cheaper at that level. ;)

If mine could only be worth half as yours.

I think your 7.5 copy is worth about half as mine or close :).. If a 7.0 sold for $53k, there's a good chance a 7.5 could sell for $75k.

You did well on your copy. (thumbs u These WP's are quite hard to replace.

Thanks (thumbs u

I think your 7.5 copy is worth about half as mine or close :).. If a 7.0 sold for $53k, there's a good chance a 7.5 could sell for $75k.

Thanks (thumbs u

I think if we stockpiled our 7.5, 8.0, and 8.5, we could buy a nice timeshare in a Luxury Yacht ! :olol

Thanks (thumbs u

I think if we stockpiled our 7.5, 8.0, and 8.5, we could buy a nice timeshare in a Luxury Yacht ! :olol

hm Or a Nice Action 1 or Tec 27 :grin:

I think I can sell my copy for $150k.. Before I won the book at auction I was already offered $125k to flip to the other buyer but declined. Mind you this was last year

I agree with that with the PQ.

If I were pricing my 8.0, I'd ask 100k even (the high end of GAtor's estimate).

I think I can sell my copy for $150k.. Before I won the book at auction I was already offered $125k to flip to the other buyer but declined. Mind you this was last year

I agree with that with the PQ.

If I were pricing my 8.0, I'd ask 100k even (the high end of GAtor's estimate).

You have a gorgeous 8.0! Offwhite - white pages if I remember correctly? I def. would price it at $100k