• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I just got royally screwed by Silver Acre Comics!

226 posts in this topic

Sorry to hear about your problem. Sad to hear about.

I have got a nice Batman #1 I would possibly sell. What price range are you looking at?

Tony

PM sent. :hi:

Looks like you're fairly new to the boards, so if you're not familiar with PMs, look for the small blinking envelope at the top of the page.

He's familiar to the boards. I offered him 1/2 guide for his AF #15 8.5 a while back through a pm and he accepted.

:whistle:

hm

I have got a nice Batman #1 I would possibly sell. What price range are you looking at?

Tony

Looks like you're fairly new to the boards, so if you're not familiar with PMs, look for the small blinking envelope at the top of the page.

He's familiar to the boards. I offered him 1/2 guide for his AF #15 8.5 a while back through a pm and he accepted.

Well I wish he'd read my PM and respond. :juggle:

Tony

I don't think he's subscribed to the skin graft/blackberry insert that most board members here had to do when they joined up.

He'll probably get back to you at some point. Sounds like he has quite a collection.

R.

Tony

I don't think he's subscribed to the skin graft/blackberry insert that most board members here had to do when they joined up.

He'll probably get back to you at some point. Sounds like he has quite a collection.

R.

I wish I could get a blackberry but it would reduce my funds needed to buy comics. :cry:

Any word back from Harley?

Book had already sold. Thanks for giving me the heads up, though! (thumbs u

That was quick. It took Harley about 3 weeks to respond to my enquiry about a book. :o

Any word back from Harley?

Book had already sold. Thanks for giving me the heads up, though! (thumbs u

That was quick. It took Harley about 3 weeks to respond to my enquiry about a book. :o

I didn't ask Harley. I asked the board member that helps him out with his website. I think the book had sold some time ago.

Jeff,

I'm really sorry to hear this...there is absolutely no good reason to do this sort of thing.

Other than a complete lack of ethics and a life guided purely by greed, obviously. meh

:sumo:

Anyone thinking of transactioning with Silveracre really needs to read the thread in Gold.

I used to think they were wildly overpriced, even considering the exchange rate, but now I am thankful that their sky-high prices protected me from having to deal with this guy

Anyone thinking of transactioning with Silveracre really needs to read the thread in Gold.

I used to think they were wildly overpriced, even considering the exchange rate, but now I am thankful that their sky-high prices protected me from having to deal with this guy

Silver-Ache Thread in Gold ache intr.v. ached, ach·ing, aches1. To suffer a dull, sustained pain.silver ache intr.v. silver ached, silver ach·ing, silver aches1. To suffer a dull, sustained pain in a broken deal with Silver Acre

I was a little surprised to find that Darryl had replied to my email, I didn't think he'd bother. He basically said why should I believe Jeff over him and also sent a copy of the post he made in gold section. He didn't address CK59's OA deal gone awry, which I had mentioned in the email.

Anyway, I advised him to respond to the post Jeff made with the whole communication over the deal, between them which shows with no doubt in my mind that a deal was reached between them.