• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

that is a bad cover! Issue 55 was sweet, cant wait to see allen and nolan take on the remaining Viltrumites. Thats is going to be one kick battle!

Man, you guys are really making me want to switch from TPBs to individual issues. I read TPBs 1 thru 9 in September and fell in love with the series. Any word on when the next TPB is coming out?

Hey Kev,

that TPB cover is awesome, i think that may be one of the best ones. I would so jump on that but im out of cash now :( Oh well. Yea i heard 60 is going to be unreal. Kev have you got the dps in yet that you bought from Ryan? Did you buy both the pencils and the inks? I just got the other DPS from that issue in the mail yeaterday so that totally made my day!

Hey Kev,

that TPB cover is awesome, i think that may be one of the best ones. I would so jump on that but im out of cash now :( Oh well. Yea i heard 60 is going to be unreal. Kev have you got the dps in yet that you bought from Ryan? Did you buy both the pencils and the inks? I just got the other DPS from that issue in the mail yeaterday so that totally made my day!

I went for the pencils and the inks, so last I heard Ryan was still waiting for the package from Cliff with the inks and then he was going to ship them.

I did see the double-splash you got in your gallery --- looks great! I was really tempted to get that but my funds were limited that week.

I am getting the cover to Vol. 10 --- Ryan's holding that for me along with something else that is going to be my xmas gift to myself.

1914_1_sbl.JPG

Two punches to the head at the same time is the way to kill a Viltrumite. That was awesome. Dude how strong is Allen! He is a beast. You know a huge Viltrumite show down is coming sometime in the not so distant future!!

the sense of 'some mess is about to go down' keeps building and building in this plot...i had always imagined that there were hundreds of thousands of viltrumites (if not more), knowing that there are only 50 makes things seem more manageable..

but who will oliver side with? who is this viltrumite leader of the alliance (that dude who helps heal allen)? who else is gonna team up against the viltrumites? WHO LEADS THE VILTRUMITES (u know that dude's gotta be badazz)?? WHO THE FEKK IS POWERPLEX??

i love this book..

on another note...anyone know who picked up the #29 cover on clink? I had my eye on that, just didn't have the cash :(

YO Phi- how far into the series do you have CGC'd. It would be kinda cool to have the whole series in 9.8 with a couple 9.9's in there, expensive, but cool.

you can always take a look at my registry set in my sig (:

i'm about halfway as of now (have a couple 9.6s and a 9.4 in there i need to upgrade)...but I'm moving along nicely..

got a HUGE invincible CGC submission stack which should knock out a large chunk of the issues i'm currently 'missing' (thumbs u