• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

The fallout from this book is going to be interesting. Kirkman had created such a rich universe of characters. In a single issue that was all over.

I guess the Guardians of the Galaxy book is done?

that's Guardians of the GLOBE.

The fallout from this book is going to be interesting. Kirkman had created such a rich universe of characters. In a single issue that was all over.

I guess the Guardians of the Galaxy book is done?

that's Guardians of the GLOBE.

Oh yea whoops… Still, it is done, right?

Rare Invincible issues are going crazy at this point. Issue #50 connecting variant sold for 86.50 on eBay this week.

Wonder what I could get for the recalled issue #94 whenever I get Cory to sign it?

If anyone doesn't know the 94 story, the entire run was scrapped other than the comp copies. There are around 7 copies out in the public. Ryan sent two copies out with sketch books that people bought and gave me 5 of them. Robert and Ryan have signed 4 of those 5 and I am waiting to get Cory to sign someday before I do anything with them.

Ryan alone signed one of them which Cory Puga has because he is an awesome fan.

Rare Invincible issues are going crazy at this point. Issue #50 connecting variant sold for 86.50 on eBay this week.

Wonder what I could get for the recalled issue #94 whenever I get Cory to sign it?

If anyone doesn't know the 94 story, the entire run was scrapped other than the comp copies. There are around 7 copies out in the public. Ryan sent two copies out with sketch books that people bought and gave me 5 of them. Robert and Ryan have signed 4 of those 5 and I am waiting to get Cory to sign someday before I do anything with them.

Ryan alone signed one of them which Cory Puga has because he is an awesome fan.

A little more detail please, why was 94 scrapped/recalled?

Patrick

Easiest way to tell is look at the colors. When it was printed all the characters looked like they had scales pretty much.

RECALLED EDITION

1186787_566897463347299_1872694934_n.jpg

The version that was released.

557524_566897460013966_1530445797_n.jpg

I know most of the ones that even went to Skybound office got tossed out, and believe Sina or Cory could still have a few but there are less than 20 of them in the world I believe.

Don't be corrupted to the dark side of the eBay force young Invincipadawan.... Remember your true self (pg. 120 of this thread)....

It's never going to get out in a huge enough number to be really desirable. But I have the ability to reward huge fans with it, and that's all I care about. As long as it goes to someone who appreciates it.

;)

I think there are some regulars here who discuss and love the book... Just saying... lol

Does anyone have a comprehensive list of Invincible issues including spin-offs / tie-in series (Atom Eve, Rex, Guarding the Globe, Brit, Invincible Universe, Wolf-man, Tech Jacket) and variants?

I looked at the registry but it didn't seem comprehensive