• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A List of Unrestored Action 1's and their Owners

104 posts in this topic

Snyder worked on the Action 1 just like he worked on many of the other key Mile Highs.

We know Flash 1 and All American 16 weren't worked on. We know Supe 1, All Star 3, Cap 1 and others are known to be worked on. While it's possible that Action 1 was "touched", two knowledgeable observers who've actually seen the book long after it left Snyder's hands say it wasn't. So is this a case of you've heard Snyder say he worked on it? Have you seen the book? Have you seen someone that saw the color touch?

Snyder worked on the Action 1 just like he worked on many of the other key Mile Highs.

We know Flash 1 and All American 16 weren't worked on. We know Supe 1, All Star 3, Cap 1 and others are known to be worked on.

We also know that the Green Lantern 1 was worked on.

That book was sold without disclosure, too - who was that again?

We know Flash 1 and All American 16 weren't worked on. We know Supe 1, All Star 3, Cap 1 and others are known to be worked on.

Could it be......Spartacus?

Could it be......Spartacus?

So tell me, do you like gladiator movies?!?

gladiator.jpg

I have only ever heard rumor and speculation... but thegoldenage seems to have some serious knowledge about , well, golden age books, so maybe he will chime back in :wishluck:

You state this with such certainty. What is the basis for your statement -- first hand knowledge, second hand knowledge, or speculation?

Snyder I thought it was Mark Wilson?

Nope.

You state this with such certainty. What is the basis for your statement -- first hand knowledge, second hand knowledge, or speculation?

Nope.

Mark wishes he had had the opportunity to work on such primo books. lol

Nope.

Mark wishes he had had the opportunity to work on such primo books. lol

I thought it was he worked on the MH Superman #1? (shrug)

you forgot kramers 8.5 action 1 [rusted staples copy]but it is totally unrestored/

the blue label action 1 in 7.5 does have very slight resto on the label/

the two 6.5 are eric roberts and myself. erics copy has [25] writtin on cover

these are the only copies on the census graded better than fine.

as for daves copy , he has told me personally that it is unrestored and as good as any of the very best mile highs.The book was bought directly from chuck with john snyder as broker. I think that if the book was bought DIRECTLY from chuck it would ad credibility to that it is probably unrestored.

you forgot kramers 8.5 action 1 [rusted staples copy]but it is totally unrestored/

as for daves copy , he has told me personally that it is unrestored and as good as any of the very best mile highs.The book was bought directly from chuck with john snyder as broker. I think that if the book was bought DIRECTLY from chuck it would ad credibility to that it is probably unrestored.

good perspective...

Thanks for chiming in Peter! Don't make yourself a stranger. :hi: