• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just back from cgc - Mags

307 posts in this topic

Grade Universal Qualified Signature Series Restored Total

Near Mint/Mint 9.8 2 0 4 0 6

(I know exactly where the 2 universal are)

I am pretty sure all 4 9.8 signature books are signed by Frank. :gossip:

Unless he picked up some others I don't know about Jon had about 4 copies he bought from Grails here on the board, he sold the last raw to Chainball, approx 9.6 grade. Pirate also bought one of those from Grails, it came back a SS 9.8.

Pretty sure the 4 are like this, all signed by Frazetta:

Pirate had 1 and sold it to Pitboss on the board.

NYComics still has 1 - previously a 9.8 universal

I think Jon had 2 9.8's signed, and still has one left, he had it in the last VCC.

That leaves 1 9.8 ss unaccounted for, Jon or Chainball could probably tell you where it is.

There is still the one raw book that Chainball picked up, otherwise I think the books that Grails had were all signed and graded.

Mak Morn,

Have I bought something from you? or Visa Versa? Because someone on eBay has a similar name I seem to recall.

hm

Disco

No, I don't think so.

Back in the day when you knew who you were bidding against, you outbid me a couple of times,

once on a cgc Vampirella book, I forget which issue now.

That's how I know who you are :grin:

I have some coming later this week or early next week. I took a little break from grading fees after New Years.

I only have 3 this first group, but there is a group of 12 due early next month.

If I told you which ones, it would spoil the suprise :grin:

I have some coming later this week or early next week. I took a little break from grading fees after New Years.

I only have 3 this first group, but there is a group of 12 due early next month.

Let me guess, A N O T H E R, Vampi #1 in 9.4 :baiting:

:)

Let me guess, A N O T H E R, Vampi #1 in 9.4 :baiting:

:)

Oh, there is a nice Vampi #1 in the group of 12, but I won't have the grades for those until the begining of next month.

Is it another 9.4? I don't know (shrug)

Probably not, those are few and far between, it does look better than my 9.0 copy to me, with blinding white pages :whistle:

I also have 3 comics coming back in the next few weeks, since I had to use my coupon this month.

2 of them were nothing special, but I think this one is pretty cool:

Ghost Rider 2 1950 Magazine Enterprises Universal 9.0 OFF-WHITE 9.0 Frank Frazetta cover

Ayers art

Just passing by the Crippen pedigree 8.5 #2 to be the highest graded :whee:

NFS - also thanks to Bob-a-loo for helping me obtain this book (worship)

gr2.jpg