• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Obama ASM comic $60 bucks a piece

378 posts in this topic

I just did a search on closed listings and this and one other that sold for $147.00 were the highest I saw.

Wow

This is amazing to me. I called my LCS yesterday to check on some CGC stuff I submitted through them and before I got off the phone I asked if people had been calling about this and he said the phone hadn't stopped ringing. I will call him again today and see how the sales are going.

Oh and the bulk sales are pretty amazing too.

Bulk purchase

Ha, murphy's law.

Diamond shorted me all my regular copies of ASM 583 today.

They did give me an equal number of batman confidentials accidentally though.

(as an aside, when we open our boxes and get a bunch extra of something, we immediately go...uh oh...what are we going to be short on).

Diamond regrets the error and should have me my replacements by friday. I bet they will be damaged though.

On top of that, I had a ebayer put a claim in for 160 buck item he never said he got, sent it overseas...I am tired of chargebacks from international buyers....and so ends my sending internationally except to known people.

did you get your obama copies? they were on an 8000 code, so should have been picked seperately (shrug)

No you missed the thread where I explained how I missed ordering them at all. I got 0 of Obama too as I never saw the note.

My LCS saved me copy. Picked it up today. I also bought a regular copy to read.

I assume it is the same story ? My LCS had them on the shelf (limit 1 per customer) but they were gone almost immediately.

Kudos to Jamie Graham, owner of Graham Cracker Comics here in Chicagoland

for offering them to his customers.