• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
24 24

8,382 posts in this topic

On 12/3/2023 at 9:43 PM, Turtle said:

Historically, Peter keeps to the NE region of the country.  I've heard he's never been a fan of flying.  All the appearances I've ever personally been aware of since 2009 have all taken place in the NE with the New York Comic Con being as far south as I've ever seen him. 

100_0507.thumb.JPG.c98912d572f6ebc55902e515d02352d8.JPGDarkAvengers1-3RaphaelCasey.thumb.jpg.507cb10b318be4cc34cf5e29ecf7c3c3.jpg

Your the closest I have to news, so it's appreciated! Thanks 🙏

I've also head Peter doesn't like to fly so limits himself to the NE. 

The Wa Summer Con up here (near Seattle) in 2022 had Kevin Eastman, they said/hinted that they also tried to get Peter Laird and he turned it down.  

Like others have said, I'm almost certain he will drop in at Granite State without being announced.

Pete is definitely not going to be traveling for an appearance.  Portsmouth and Granite are the two most likely contenders and even then I can assure you, it's  a day of decision.  He literally texted Dee the morning of when he came to Granite last year.  

I participated in the sketch opportunity CGC offered earlier this year for Glenn Fabry since he did some very interesting Italian TMNT covers a long time ago. 

TMNT01DetroitFanfare-FabryCaseyJones.thumb.jpg.010c1b7461fd78b0b6ff18d1fe44e358.jpg

On 12/3/2023 at 10:27 PM, Turtle said:

I will say that for anyone planning on attending any of these appearances, plan on a 1-2 book limit.  He won't be signing stacks of books for individuals. 

I'll also say that if there's one item that you're dying to have him sign, bring it to any show you attend with a TMNT presence.  His Granite State appearance last year was not announced and I could see that being the norm for him moving forward. 

Peaked my interest!! Will you be facilitating?

On 12/4/2023 at 10:20 PM, nriccijr said:

Peaked my interest!! Will you be facilitating?

Way too early to tell.  I'll definitely be going though.  You?  :wishluck:

Here's one that took a while to come back, but I'm happy to have it.  I don't tend to get Last Ronin books graded, but I absolutely LOVE Santolouco's take on the turtles and after seeing his cover to #1, I decided this book would be the Last Ronin representative in my collection.  This was made extra easy since all of these guys were at the Granite State show in 2022.  Santolouco even added a remarque.

LastRonin1SantoloucoCover.thumb.jpg.4ffa183724d50112924f828a627b9242.jpg

On 12/6/2023 at 9:37 PM, Turtle said:

Here's one that took a while to come back, but I'm happy to have it.  I don't tend to get Last Ronin books graded, but I absolutely LOVE Santolouco's take on the turtles and after seeing his cover to #1, I decided this book would be the Last Ronin representative in my collection.  This was made extra easy since all of these guys were at the Granite State show in 2022.  Santolouco even added a remarque.

LastRonin1SantoloucoCover.thumb.jpg.4ffa183724d50112924f828a627b9242.jpg

Signed Sept 2022? You weren't lying about the wait! :jawdrop:

Looks good :) nice!

On 12/7/2023 at 9:52 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Signed Sept 2022? You weren't lying about the wait! :jawdrop:

Looks good :) nice!

Granted, I've had it back for a little while now, but I think the wait was right around a year.  They were backed up on Magazine-sized books for a good long while down there in Sarasota. 

On 12/21/2023 at 9:00 PM, Turtle said:

More Santolouco goodness.  I got this at Granite State 2023.  He's already confirmed for the 2024 show.  :headbang:

TMNT101-SantoloucoShredder.thumb.jpg.44c06abc6b223cbbfd56a72c1c7b81c0.jpg

So Fresh and so Clean, Clean! Looks nice :) 

Hi my turtle friends. Here is my little, cool haul! Some cool figures, and nice comics from @seanlinc I hope you all have a blessed holiday and let’s hope for a peaceful, healthy, and prosperous 2024. Of course, let it be filled with Turtle goodness too! 

I tell you, you could go crazy with the Super 7 and Necas! Genghis is badazz! Now I want Ace Duck too! I’m going to keep the turtle stamper unopened because the old school Raph on top- OR, I could start stamping my walls lol 

IMG_4051.jpeg

IMG_4050.jpeg

IMG_4049.jpeg

IMG_4048.jpeg