• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
24 24

8,377 posts in this topic

I'm willing to concede this: I have no idea what a Barbaric Fantasy is supposed to look like and if what sold on ebay today is what I expected it to be.

TMNT vol 4 #32 is not available on the Mirage site. I thought it was suppose to be on sale today. Am I missing something?
A life? :roflmao:

A life w/ TMNT is well spent. Think they are supposed to be on Mirage's website tomm 5/19. Monday is update day.

BF is what Archon said it is. He hepled me get mine slabbed... hint hint... pretty sweet story if you like D&D or MOTU.

The print was nice a hell, but 3 years after BF#1 supposedly. PL did do some BF in the 10 penny funnies comics, but I'll never get scans or pics so... I would say that BF and maybe some early "Sweet Cheeks" or "Baby Fat"(or similar) would be the early works to look for. If you like KE's early stuff, Jabberwocky head honcho has some badass KE prelims from 82' FS. Unpublished story name "Libido"

If you like PL's 70's stuff, feast your eyes on this. Bronze age goodness. Fortunate enough to get scans:

Calender of the Gods

Large 1600 works best

So i come to the Turtle fans looking for a little help finding something from my childhood:

I had a poster in my room as a kid that was based off the cover for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 25 - the cover with all 4 turtles all with the same color masks. I can't remember where I got the poster from or where to find one like it now.

Does anyone have any info on it?

So i come to the Turtle fans looking for a little help finding something from my childhood:

I had a poster in my room as a kid that was based off the cover for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 25 - the cover with all 4 turtles all with the same color masks. I can't remember where I got the poster from or where to find one like it now.

Was this it?

http://www.amazon.com/TEENAGE-MUTANT-TURTLES-Sealed-RICHARD/dp/B007AKBSVI

Edited by Parabellum

Was this it?

That's it! Thank you!

Was this it?

That's it! Thank you!

It's the little stuff like this that make these Boards a helpful and fun place to belong to. :applause:

Congrats on finding some nostalgia and congrats for a Boardie helping another Boardie out. :headbang:

Hi All,

I recently had some TMNT comics graded -

#2 First Print 9.4 and #3 First Print 8.0 and would like to hang them on the wall. I was looking at some of the frames that you can slide the holders into and am wondering which ones are the best and if there are any to steer clear of.

I also have a #4 and #1 color error - http://tmntcomics.wordpress.com/2011/07/21/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-color-special-1-misprint-error-edition/

Are the slabs all the same size, or do they have different sized slabs for magazine sized and regular sized comics? I am looking to get those slabbed also and would just order the frames all at the same time.

Thanks!

Hi All,

I recently had some TMNT comics graded -

#2 First Print 9.4 and #3 First Print 8.0 and would like to hang them on the wall. I was looking at some of the frames that you can slide the holders into and am wondering which ones are the best and if there are any to steer clear of.

I also have a #4 and #1 color error - http://tmntcomics.wordpress.com/2011/07/21/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-color-special-1-misprint-error-edition/

Are the slabs all the same size, or do they have different sized slabs for magazine sized and regular sized comics? I am looking to get those slabbed also and would just order the frames all at the same time.

Thanks!

I've bought several different types of frames from Gweedo's:

Gweedo's Showcase

They've been well-made. The TMNT early issues will need a magazine-size frame I believe, but contact them to make sure. I'm sure they get TMNT frame requests all the time. ;)