• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
24 24

8,377 posts in this topic

More of a bump than a post... I can hear crickets

Some new posters...

10454007_1430603420536582_1511919444_n.jpg

Awww yeah! I dig the posters.

In high school I would post bills in NYC. It was fun to have access to new posters for music, shows, movies and fashion ads. ie guess models

Soon @ Capital City Comic-Con.

Release from Kevin Eastman Studio.

CCCC Exclusive. Ltd 1,000. Each one individually numbered mechanically

Front

Shredder vs Kevin Eastman / Courtney Eastman. Cover By Paolo Pantalena.Colored by Nei Ruffino

eastmen_large1_zpsf5c67600.jpg

Blank backing for sketches :)

Edited by Glynn Sr

$4550

If it gets snagged at that price I'll be happy for whomever grabbed it!

I think it's more likely there'll be an old west shootout at the last minute and it'll move up towards 5500.

The last 9.4 sold for $7495.00 this month and the last 9.2 sold for $5100 three months ago....can't imagine the 9.2 lagging TOO far behind.

Latest purchase

imagejpg1_zpsd7331c36.jpg

Thanks jterp5! Vol 1 is now complete!

Nice. I know you had been looking. It's a sweet one. So, you have all of volume 1? I'm sure you're including all the prints as well. That's no joke and impressive.

Yep, all prints, errors, and variants. I didn't do double covers though, not really my thing. That isn't impressive, the ones in your sig line are impressive. I'm jealous.

Group shot please :)

I don't have a group shot but I have posted a bunch of pictures in the past on this thread and TMNT #1 club. I will get one up here soon.