• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,326 posts in this topic

That's awesome lol I'm a spec. ed consultant and do a lot of community integration. Going out dinner is sometimes a perk (if my particular student is patient lol). We just waited 45 minutes for the pizza. He was a gentleman. No craziness today. Calm waters.

I was going through my old baseball cards and found these.

imagejpg1_zpsd27cfd6a.jpg

All 88 with 11 stickers that also make this little picture.

imagejpg2_zpsa7c9e1e2.jpg

I never knew they created that pic. (worship) So Cool. I've had hundreds of these cards, but never a full set. I have the cycle in the box. I loved the cover art.

3B0E19D4-8392-44F9-8305-223D3960130B_zpsjomdklel.jpg

Edited by SpideyFein

In case any of you also have a set of the original 25mm lead miniatures (by Dark Horse) advertised in the inside cover of I think the 3rd issue of the original series, I sold one for $500 recently to a guy who's been looking for a set for a long time. I noticed requests in forums back from 2012 for a set that I think was the same buyer. So you can use that price as a value reference. And for how rarely they come up. Still looking for someone with access to the 2nd or 3rd issue to post a pick of the ad. I'm pretty sure I purchased mine in 1985 (not 1986 as posted on some websites).

Edited by 50 Cent #II (1st)

In case any of you also have a set of the original 15mm lead miniatures (by Dark Horse) advertised in the inside cover of I think the 3rd issue of the original series, I sold one for $500 recently to a guy who's been looking for a set for a long time. I noticed requests in forums back from 2012 for a set that I think was the same buyer. So you can use that price as a value reference. And for how rarely they come up. Still looking for someone with access to the 2nd or 3rd issue to post a pick of the ad. I'm pretty sure I purchased mine in 1985 (not 1986 as posted on some websites).

Here you go, from issue #3 1985.

imagejpg1_zps7d236015.jpg

In case any of you also have a set of the original 15mm lead miniatures (by Dark Horse) advertised in the inside cover of I think the 3rd issue of the original series, I sold one for $500 recently to a guy who's been looking for a set for a long time. I noticed requests in forums back from 2012 for a set that I think was the same buyer. So you can use that price as a value reference. And for how rarely they come up. Still looking for someone with access to the 2nd or 3rd issue to post a pick of the ad. I'm pretty sure I purchased mine in 1985 (not 1986 as posted on some websites).

+1 This is the original #142 set, which is a baggie stapled to the DH paper, correct? I sold mine last month after an offer I couldn't refuse and I'm having a bit of seller's remorse.

This is what it looked like. #142 was the only set released in this packaging.

This set was released in two subsequent packaging types, but this one is by far the rarest as it was the first, as advertised in that ad.

zlvfia.jpg

thanks I didn't see that post however I was wondering if there is an exact number on a list somewhere that showed how many of the hundreds there were or were not available I was just curious that's all I appreciate the help though thank you guys

I felt inspired by the awesome group shot posted a few days ago and decided to make a small group shot of my own. I'll call it my "Gobbledygroup"

IMG_1896.jpg

I felt inspired by the awesome group shot posted a few days ago and decided to make a small group shot of my own. I'll call it my "Gobbledygroup"

IMG_1896.jpg

God? God? Is that you?

I think I'm gonna take my group shots down. I'm embarrassed, lol.

Edited by Parabellum