• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,324 posts in this topic

Man, I keep just missing TMNT vol 4 #'s 25 and 26. Everyone I talk to, "Sorry, just sold my last one", Just sold both last week", etc. I called every comic shop in my state and back home (18), no one had any copies. "Good luck" was the standard response. Sorry guys, just venting.

I recently won an auction for Vol 4 1-28 and got 32 from Mirage. #1 was a second print, but I got a nice signed/sketched by Laird 1st print from a boardie. Now I just need to find 29-31. Very hard to find unless you want to pay some very high prices. If anyone has extras of 29-31, please PM me.

Keep in mind that #31 has not been published...yet. #32 is out and he's mentioned the possibility of #31 seeing print someday. For now, it only exists in digital format.

Speaking of #32, I normally don't post photos here, but what the hell:

I may try to get it re-graded under SS with Talbot & Dooney's sig's at Boston next month.

14681184356_399ca48a9f_c.jpg

I'm also getting back the following three books:

The ONLY Barbaric Fantasy slab! And it's a doozy!

14517534309_68b8086a98_c.jpg

Eastman Sketch

14701014911_e5e7e27204_c.jpg

#1 Second Print signed by Eastman/Laird

14517534829_6fbc2daab4_c.jpg

This was all made possible by PeasOfCrap! He is the effing man! He pressed the #1 2nd print, and it came out spectacular! There' not enough exclamation points to show how much he rocks. Best facilitator out there and damn good at pressing! 100% pleasure to work with... No BS, No problems, No nonsense!

Peas Rocks man. That Casey and Barbaric Fantasy are bananas. Well, this is me "chillin with the books." Well, I guess that doesn't mean art. I hope this doesn't start a trend, but this is my first official turtle OA

3A5893DF-B2EC-4767-90F4-96A6E3ACB445_zpszsjmc3ah.jpg

I'm such a Feinnnnnn. I love it though

Speaking of #32, I normally don't post photos here, but what the hell:

I may try to get it re-graded under SS with Talbot's sig at Boston next month.

14681184356_399ca48a9f_c.jpg

If you want, I'll sign this for you. I'll even work on a little turtle sketch for you. (thumbs u

Peas Rocks man. That Casey and Barbaric Fantasy are bananas. Well, this is me "chillin with the books." Well, I guess that doesn't mean art. I hope this doesn't start a trend, but this is my first official turtle OA

Congrats! I saw this on ebay and put serious thought into buying it. Be sure to scan it when it's in-hand.

Congrats! I saw this on ebay and put serious thought into buying it. Be sure to scan it when it's in-hand.

Most definitely. I'm tempted to reach out to Eastman for a commission. Well, in time. Any thoughts or does anyone have experience doing so. When I had asked him he seemed open to the idea. Thanks.

Nice pickup SpideyFein!!!

I had that in my watch list....but I know it would be too expensive for me. I think you got a good deal though as I expected it to go for more....conrgats!

Nice pickup SpideyFein!!!

I had that in my watch list....but I know it would be too expensive for me. I think you got a good deal though as I expected it to go for more....conrgats!

Thanks man. I honestly didn't think I was going to get it. I thought I'd would have broken a g easy. It was exactly my max bid too! My eyes lit up