• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,320 posts in this topic

The shredder blanks have a decent amount of sketchable area

20140427_131900_zpsg1i2nnsj.jpg

CJ_zps4ef7cf61.jpg

It's you who has the Dooney Casey! I slept on it and in an instant it was gone. When you're ready to let it go, let a brother know. Thanks, and yes, the shredder blanks have a good deal of room to sketch. Here's another example.

D79CC7A7-0E13-49B4-9A24-6C9D1A3E3D25_zpsnv7nr5z6.jpg

ok, i thought it was funny.

lol

That's awesome. Mikey ripped it up. The artists had a good point when they said the Nintendo game couldn't be beat. I'm the man at Nintendo/Genesis games, and I couldn't beat the damnnn game. I think I gotta break it out tonight.

ok, i thought it was funny.

lol

That's awesome. Mikey ripped it up. The artists had a good point when they said the Nintendo game couldn't be beat. I'm the man at Nintendo/Genesis games, and I couldn't beat the damnnn game. I think I gotta break it out tonight.

I think the Renaissance guys schooled them. lol

I picked up a large collection and the below book was in there....it's a generic pic I stole from Google but it's the same book. Can anyone tell me what it is......never really followed TmNT comic wise.

Thanks for the help!

C3AA9156-7F24-4450-99D7-80C0E6648ABD_zpseegqxklb.jpg

BAFB0F7C-26BE-4A9E-9CD2-BC050C785F8E_zpsor0mhjuc.jpg

I picked up a large collection and the below book was in there....it's a generic pic I stole from Google but it's the same book. Can anyone tell me what it is......never really followed TmNT comic wise.

Thanks for the help!

It's the paperback version of the first printing of TMNT Vol. I Collected Book. Pretty rare and hard to find in its own right. The hardcover version was limited to 1,000 and is extremely hard to find.

All the printings of this Vol. I Collected book can be seen here.

Edited by rwhorn

Thanks for the help!

It's the paperback version of the first printing of TMNT Vol. I Collected Book. Pretty rare and hard to find in its own right. The hardcover version was limited to 1,000 and is extremely hard to find.

All the printings of this Vol. I Collected book can be seen here.

Excellent! Thanks

This weekend haul of sketches from Paolo. will be sending out to those who order these blanks. These TMNT comic were at Capital City Comic-Con. great show !!....

each comic is number :)

wait010_zps4a56b2aa.jpg

CapitalCityComic-ConHaul058_zps174be61b.jpg

CapitalCityComic-ConHaul060_zps96e0c03f.jpg

CapitalCityComic-ConHaul061_zps60db0dfc.jpg

CapitalCityComic-ConHaul059_zpse84fc5dd.jpg

Edited by Glynn Sr