• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Unofficial Underground Comix thread...
14 14

2,304 posts in this topic

Man, reading this thread makes me want to get stoned, pull out my undergrounds and relive my misspent youth.

Haven't smoked the stuff in nearly 20 years, but the wife has a medical marijuana card, maybe I could swipe some her "medicine".

Happened to pick up the Blu-Ray for The Original Christmas Classics which includes the Rankin/Bass X-Mas classic "Santa Claus is Comin' to Town!". In the special there is some drawn animation (in the books) and the style looks similar/familiar and wondered if Joel Beck could have been involved (it was released in 1970)? Anyone know?

On a side note, these blu-rays are nice and clear but this is an example of how technology can make something worse as you now can clearly see the strings now.

Edited by 50 Cent #II (1st)

Just got a copy of Deep 3D Comix #1 cover price $1.Any info if there are different printings and if so how to tell the difference?

I'll post a scan later.Haven't tried to view it with the glasses yet.Hope I don't go blind on it (tsk)