• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Unofficial Underground Comix thread...
14 14

2,308 posts in this topic

A few random results,

Zap #1 CGC 9.4 OW/W, 2nd print.......$1553.50

Mr. Natural #1 CGC 9.4 OW...............$896.25

Snatch #1 CGC 9.8 OW 2nd print.......$1015.75

Die Gretchen CGC 9.6 White..............$776.25

Mondo Snarfo CGC 9.8 White.............$717.00

Zap #3 CGC 9.8 White 2nd.................$717.00

Hey all,

We're all familiar with Larry Welz of Cherry Poptart fame, but I'm compiling a list of his earlier stuff (1969-1975) and was wondering if I was missing anything? Here is what I have -

Captain Guts #1-3

Yellow Dog #13/14, 17-18

San Francisco Comicbook #2-3

Funnybook (1st Cherry)

Slow Death #3

American Flyer #2

Tuff Sh-t

Monolith

Bakersfield Kountry Comics

THANKS!

Jerro

Edited by 00comics

Hey all,

We're all familiar with Larry Welz of Cherry Poptart fame, but I'm compiling a list of his earlier stuff (1969-1975) and was wondering if I was missing anything? Here is what I have -

Captain Guts #1-3

Yellow Dog #13/14, 17-18

San Francisco Comicbook #2-3

Funnybook (1st Cherry)

Slow Death #3

American Flyer #2

Tuff Sh-t

Monolith

Bakersfield Kountry Comics

THANKS!

Jerro

American Flyer Funnies #1

Kids Liberation Coloring Book

There's also some more recent items other than the Cherry books, like a few issues of Rip Off Comix. Wasn't sure if you were looking for those.

wow, i think my raw copy of mondo snarfo could get a 9.8. it's time to slab that bad boy. thanks, eggs.

Make sure it is a first print, Mike. I almost sent my sharp copy in as well, but it is a 2nd. :cry:

Detroit Mike, just so you know, the Mondo Snarfo in the Heritage auction was a 1st print with heavy cover stock and a $2 cover price.

thanks. i don't know where my copy is right now, but i remember it had a finger or thumb print in it. i just can't remember who?

A pic. I took this afternoon, thought I would post since most will probably not see these. On the left is an original (one of four known in existance, making it probably the rarest Underground Comix listed in the Kennedy guide) and on the right is an "Official Replica" Donahue made in 2002 (don't know how many, at least 2) MommaDaddie-1.jpg

A pic. I took this afternoon, thought I would post since most will probably not see these. On the left is an original (one of four known in existance, making it probably the rarest Underground Comix listed in the Kennedy guide) and on the right is an "Official Replica" Donahue made in 2002 (don't know how many, at least 2) MommaDaddie-1.jpg

(worship)