• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Unofficial Underground Comix thread...
14 14

2,308 posts in this topic

I finally got some Deitch art in the last ComicLink auction. Does anyone have any info on this exhibit, like what year?, or a scan of the published piece? Thanks.

Hey Mike, actually it looks like this was not just a poster but also the front cover to a collection of underground art (maybe from an exhibit) published by S.K. Jonefsberg Studio in Portland, OR in 1995. Here is an image of the finished art.

Cheers,

Tom

undergound-cov.jpg

I finally got some Deitch art in the last ComicLink auction. Does anyone have any info on this exhibit, like what year?, or a scan of the published piece? Thanks.

Hey Mike, actually it looks like this was not just a poster but also the front cover to a collection of underground art (maybe from an exhibit) published by S.K. Jonefsberg Studio in Portland, OR in 1995. Here is an image of the finished art.

Cheers,

Tom

undergound-cov.jpg

Thanks Tom! I knew someone could do it! :applause: Now I just have to find a copy for sale.

Does this book look trimmed to you? Something is off IMO.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250799717694&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I always wondered if someone could take one of the cover proofs that you see in the marketplace and place it on an original coverless copy... then send it to the "other guys"?

Does this book look trimmed to you? Something is off IMO.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250799717694&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I always wondered if someone could take one of the cover proofs that you see in the marketplace and place it on an original coverless copy... then send it to the "other guys"?

I am pretty sure that is Ryan Elliott's selling account. And that was graded last month. So much for PGX saying they are no longer allowing Ryan Elliott to have access to their slabs and labels. :roflmao:

Someone is getting absolutely hosed on that deal.

From my recent comic haul. A new adventure for me learning about Undergrounds. I'm also learning who the cheap azzes are around here with the low-ball offers. lol

DR.X

undergrounds003.jpg

undergrounds002.jpg

undergrounds001.jpg

It's not a Feds N' Heads first print. On a scan posted in another thread, the 35 cent cover price was visible.

The Feds n' Heads pictured in the above picture is definitely a first print, you can tell from the colors of the border, as they go from orange to yellow to green. All other printings have the top color as a purple-red mix

http://www.ugcomix.info/guide/tells/0722tell.jpg