• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,088 posts in this topic

Sorry...this book has been posted already, but I just got my scanner back up and running (Vista bites!), so I decided to post some newer, sharper pictures of my beauty. cloud9.gif

Subby38cgc85f-1.jpg

that is one sharp looking copy!

gator

Today, I picked up my first Timely funny book. They're still affordable. gossip.gif

1880956-krazykomics11.jpg

if you don't like ziggy and silly...

...you don't like funnybooks!

gs7071.jpg

a few more in from cgc...nothing too amazing, just getting closer to the end of my quest...

gator

Those are pretty amazing to me!!!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Me, too. I only need 12 of those for my MM run 27_laughing.gif

gs7071.jpg

a few more in from cgc...nothing too amazing, just getting closer to the end of my quest...

gator

Those are pretty amazing to me!!!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Me, too. I only need 12 of those for my MM run 27_laughing.gif

hey, one of them came from you! 893applaud-thumb.gif

gator

Check out this awesome vintage newsstand photo. It was taken 7/1/42.

Here is the link where the pic is located. It gives some history on it also. 1942 NEWSSTAND PIC

Here is the pic...so far, from about 50 vintage newsstand pics that I have seen, this is one of my favorites. 7-1-42newsstandB.jpg

I think you'll be able to understand why I posted this in the TIMELY thread, it seemed appropriate.

I also posted this in GENERAL.

Check out this awesome vintage newsstand photo. It was taken 7/1/42.

Here is the link where the pic is located. It gives some history on it also. 1942 NEWSSTAND PIC

Here is the pic...so far, from about 50 vintage newsstand pics that I have seen, this is one of my favorites. 7-1-42newsstandB.jpg

I think you'll be able to understand why I posted this in the TIMELY thread, it seemed appropriate.

I also posted this in GENERAL.

You posted it in the Timley thread because of all the Asian kids!!! Oh wait you mean to because of the MMC :P

That is a pretty cool pic!!

Incredible picture!

What I like about this one is the seeing 20 or so copies of each issues in VF - NM. That's an amazing quantity from 21st century perspective and yet there were tens of thousands on newstands scattered all across the country when the picture was taken. It's too bad that so few survived.

You're right - I don't think I'll ever outpost you Detective27kid, but as a newcomer I thought I'd share a few of my Timely's as my first post on this thread.............................and what was up with early Timely's and all that bondage (though I LOVE those bondage covers for sure!)

cap19.jpgmarvel7.jpgcap4.jpg

Edited by fishbone

You're right - I don't think I'll ever outpost you Detective27kid, but as a newcomer I thought I'd share a few of my Timely's as my first post on this thread.............................and what was up with early Timely's and all that bondage (though I LOVE those bondage covers for sure!)

Welcome Fishbone, nice group of Timely's there! (thumbs up

hey Fish...

great books....keep in mind, this board is not a "competition", but an arena to share with our fellow boardies, the books we own and love to collect....

so keep on posting!

gator

ps-oh yeah, how about selling me your MMC 7 :)