• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,065 posts in this topic

That used to me my copy of that book. It's really nice for a 4.5 (thumbs u

How much do you think the grade was hurt by the tape?

If the tape was at the spine, the grade may have been helped by the tape.

:( that's just not right. But it is a great looking book for the grade, I assumed the tape brought the grade down a bit.

:( that's just not right. But it is a great looking book for the grade, I assumed the tape brought the grade down a bit.

Take a look at this thread about tape.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3624842#Post3624842

It was beaumonts. :gossip:

Just in from CGC :grin:

ondeckpulp186.jpg

Yup, put it up for some Christmas cash, phoned Clink twice already still no cheque :pullhair:

I wasn't to sure on the price point on this, apparently it was to cheap but at least it went to a boardie (thumbs u

ondeckpulp186.jpg

Yup, put it up for some Christmas cash, phoned Clink twice already still no cheque :pullhair:

I wasn't to sure on the price point on this, apparently it was to cheap but at least it went to a boardie (thumbs u

Gracias then! :foryou:

...and the gift keeps giving. Buying the USA #11 enabled me to sell another Timely book (formerly owned by Primetime :gossip: ) to a fellow boardie!

GE

ondeckpulp186.jpg

...and the gift keeps giving. Buying the USA #11 enabled me to sell another Timely book (formerly owned by Primetime :gossip: ) to a fellow boardie!

GE

AW 9? hm

GE

AW 9? hm

(thumbs u That gorgeous 6.0 copy too..miss it already but glad to help a fellow boardie trying to complete the AW run.

Edited by GreatEscape

GE

AW 9? hm

(thumbs u That gorgeous 6.0 copy too..miss it already but glad to help a fellow boardie trying to complete the AW run.

it was nice :luhv:

GE

AW 9? hm

Now I have 3,7,9,10,11(almost),12, 15 . Thanks again Dino!

I'd like to thank MrBedrock for all his help with this book. I bought this book raw from Richard without seeing it in person. Richard judged the book to be about a VG. He prepped the mylar for the Signature Series signing and lugged the book with him all the way to the Baltimore-Con for drop-off with Sean (NYComics) for the signing at Joe Simon's home. As you can see, Richard nailed the grade, and I'm pretty pleased with the end result (it even kind of glows now).

Frisco-Man and Xavier Logan both claim to be past owners of this book, so the book seems to keep finding its way back to this neck of the woods.

Cap10JS.jpg

I'd like to thank MrBedrock for all his help with this book. I bought this book raw from Richard without seeing it in person. Richard judged the book to be about a VG. He prepped the mylar for the Signature Series signing and lugged the book with him all the way to the Baltimore-Con for drop-off with Sean (NYComics) for the signing at Joe Simon's home. As you can see, Richard nailed the grade, and I'm pretty pleased with the end result (it even kind of glows now).

Frisco-Man and Xavier Logan both claim to be past owners of this book, so the book seems to keep finding its way back to this neck of the woods.

Cap10JS.jpg

It's true. It went from him to me, then back to him, then to Ricky. Now to you. The next question is: who are YOU going to sell it to?? (I'm interested ......)

Cap10JS.jpg

It's true. It went from him to me, then back to him, then to Ricky. Now to you. The next question is: who are YOU going to sell it to?? (I'm interested ......)

I'd kind of like to keep it a while. I just must not be as picky as the rest of you guys. lol

Cap10JS.jpg

Love the back story.

That's a great book with an unobtrusive sig.

(thumbs u