• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

118811.jpg

I may have found a new avatar! :cloud9:

There's got to be a nice color one I can find you. Spice it up a little.

Without taking any sides about the Namisgr's post I have a question for the Boards...

'If' you were the buyer = actually bought the book in the ballpark of the 4K asking price, and later found out the book was a 9.0 would you be upset ?

Not in anyway. If I purchased a CGC 9.4 comic and got a CGC 9.4 comic I'm a happy camper. One of the reasons I switched to only selling CGC graded comics on eBay. I am selling a CGC 9.8. It is what it is. If there are any concerns or someone wants a story then they have the freedom to ask.

Namisgr was not a potential buyer and is not the be all end all of what is relevant to the prospective buyer.

:golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

After speaking with a couple folks who wish to remain anonymous i would like to bring an issue (maybe a second identical issue) in front of the community.

I believe i have identified a member on the HoS list as having a shill and integrating himself back into the buying and selling community.

I believe member Waldo-Johnson is none other than our great friend and schemer Muscleshark AKA DrFRANKENSTEIN.

Aside from the obviously similar posting style, I have a bit of (very solid) circumstantial evidence. I do not know how to link this so people will have to reproduce the searches for themselves

Search for the word "CRIMETIME" with parameters older than 1 yr, newer than 3 yrs. This was franks nickname for member primetime (who i infer he is friends with)

As you can see he is the only person to have ever called him that or said that period.

Now search the same term but change th parameter to newer than 1 year.

I would have brought it up sooner but somehow i didnt realize he was on HoS, I figured he was dodging his old nick on reputation alone. Anyone care discuss?

In the unexpected event i am proven wrong, my sincerest apologies to "Mr.Johnson"

After speaking with a couple folks who wish to remain anonymous i would like to bring an issue (maybe a second identical issue) in front of the community.

I believe i have identified a member on the HoS list as having a shill and integrating himself back into the buying and selling community.

I believe member Waldo-Johnson is none other than our great friend and schemer Muscleshark AKA DrFRANKENSTEIN.

Aside from the obviously similar posting style, I have a bit of (very solid) circumstantial evidence. I do not know how to link this so people will have to reproduce the searches for themselves

Search for the word "CRIMETIME" with parameters older than 1 yr, newer than 3 yrs. This was franks nickname for member primetime (who i infer he is friends with)

As you can see he is the only person to have ever called him that or said that period.

I would have brought it up sooner but somehow i didnt realize he was on HoS, I figured he was dodging his old nick on reputation alone. Anyone care discuss?

In the unexpected event i am proven wrong, my sincerest apologies to "Mr.Johnson"

Most of his posts are in the selling forum. Has contact info been matched up with Muscleshark?

The turd bobs back to the surface. hm

Most of his posts are in the selling forum. Has contact info been matched up with Muscleshark?
I have no idea, i never dealt with him or any of his entities here or on ebay.

Looks pretty convincing to me but it wouldn't be enough to convict.

I guess its a not an issue. Just thought i would make my thoughts public.
A little more evidence would be nice. If a banned, HOS boardie is having dealings in the marketplace, I would like to know. (thumbs u

A little more evidence would be nice. If a banned, HOS boardie is having dealings in the marketplace, I would like to know. (thumbs u

Agreed, definately a grave concern but the evidence is circumstantial at best.

Edited by thehumantorch

I dont think he was ever banned. hm

I dont think he was ever banned. hm
Oops, I thought the other mentioned user id's were banned. Anyhow, my above post stands. (with the exception of the banned part)

Wasn't Machine Gunned (sp) one of his IDs?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4230988#Post4230988

I need to keep a score sheet (not really, but it's hard to keep track;)

MachineGunned aka William Townsend aka Chester Jordan

(added 8/31/10 - 9th "Hall of Shame" Member)

Wasn't Machine Gunned (sp) one of his IDs?http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4230988#Post4230988

I need to keep a score sheet (not really, but it's hard to keep track;)

No, that was someone else - I was one of the unfortunate ones that dealt with this particular douchenozzle and I'm 100% sure he wasn't a shill for ol' Musclefrankenshark.