• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Again thank you all so much for having my back and supporting me. Sure i would love it if he did the right thing by sending the book or even better making a donation for the amount i was out to charity but that won't happen. So i just want this over with now, i've seen too many people arguing with each other, many whom i consider friends, and it's not what i wanted at all :(

Again, I like the fact you are not being vindictive, and are willing to let this go for the sake of others. It says a lot about you as a person.

And since you are the offended party in this situation, it is also your option to just let it go no matter what anyone would like to see Supa do to make it right.

Sorry this ever happened. :foryou:

It is odd though that it came up after all these years and caused such a blowup, rather than being handled closer to the offense when it could have been resolved with the book potentially being sent. The boards definitely have a long memory, and the ability to flame on when a situation arises. Hopefully fellow forumites follow your lead.

(worship)

Again thank you all so much for having my back and supporting me. Sure i would love it if he did the right thing by sending the book or even better making a donation for the amount i was out to charity but that won't happen. So i just want this over with now, i've seen too many people arguing with each other, many whom i consider friends, and it's not what i wanted at all :(

That's definitive enough for me, especially as a response to the conversation between POV and me.

I'm considering this dropped- like a lot of people, it has colored whether or not I will do business with Pimp.

[

The details get lost in the drama a lot of times around here, so I thought I would simply quote and repeat the pertinent information.

Anfield has nominated Supa for the PL and his stipulation for having Supa removed is for Supa to donate $100.00 to a charity. All with some form of verification.

Worth repeating.

The pertinent information is that Anfield has elected to let this go. His last post here on this is is below. It should be respected.

My post from the other thread:

Ok i just wanted to draw a line under all this as it's gotten silly now and gone on long enough now. People arguing with each other, etc. I didn't want that to happen.

Thanks COI for your involvement and good intentions, i really appreciate it and told you so already. Thanks to everyone who offered up help, advice, sent me PM's, etc, i really appreciate that too. And thanks to the person who wants to give me a free book, can't say how kind that was.

It's great to be back amongst all you guys again and to know i still have friends here.

Please just let this thread die now. I'll post the same thing in probation.

POV,

With all due respect. I quoted his words exactly.

Your quote of his words said, he wanted the "thread to die."

Maybe I'm missing something.

Regardless, either you or I am missing something, so I guess it's up to Anfield or an informed third party to figure this out.

Just trying to be helpful, not add another layer of misinformation.

Ogami my friend, when Anfield said for his final take on all of this "Please just let this thread die now. I'll post the same thing in probation." it seemed apparent he was asking us to drop it and that he was dropping it.

I'm good now. (thumbs u

That's definitive enough for me, especially as a response to the conversation between POV and me.

I'm considering this dropped- like a lot of people, it has colored whether or not I will do business with Pimp.

This.

Respect Anfield's decision, and know that ultimately all acts have their consequences (even if it may not be placement on the PL).

This.

Respect Anfield's decision, and know that ultimately all acts have their consequences (even if it may not be placement on the PL).

There you go, he speaks the truth.

This was posted in the Probation List thread. Copying it here. Anyone still owed?

mjacobs8 (added 1/24/09)

Mike Jacobs has squared himself with me.

If no one else has an issue with him, he could be removed from the list.

It was 3 years but it speaks well of him that he made it good when he could.

Most people would have simply walked away from it.

Renews your faith in humanity a little.

[font:Book Antiqua]Enough....

I want to nominate to probation list:

Board member: Tiziano

Long before I join the boards (11/09/10)

he was a witness for CGC

he have a book of mine:

Moon Knight (1980 1st Series) #15

my book was signed by Sienkiewicz back then

and was graded CGC SS 9.6

He says he was to return the book to me.

Weeks, months, years have passed

and still nothing...

He stopped returning e-mails and phone calls

I tread to call CGC, nothing...

time pass by, I join the board

and forgot the whole issue

but then I watch him post again like nothing happen...

I post about my book in one of his thread

he ask me to delete the post and he send my book,

I did,

1 month pass no book,

more time pass no book...

So, enough is enough,

after more than 4 years I want my book...

This book is mine

and I want it...[/font]

:sumo:

3898451_1-1.jpg

[font:Book Antiqua]Enough....

I want to nominate to probation list:

Board member: Tiziano

Long before I join the boards (11/09/10)

he was a witness for CGC

he have a book of mine:

Moon Knight (1980 1st Series) #15

my book was signed by Sienkiewicz back then

and was graded CGC SS 9.6

He says he was to return the book to me.

Weeks, months, years have passed

and still nothing...

He stopped returning e-mails and phone calls

I tread to call CGC, nothing...

time pass by, I join the board

and forgot the whole issue

but then I watch him post again like nothing happen...

I post about my book in one of his thread

he ask me to delete the post and he send my book,

I did,

1 month pass no book,

more time pass no book...

So, enough is enough,

after more than 4 years I want my book...

This book is mine

and I want it...[/font]

:sumo:

3898451_1-1.jpg

:popcorn: Let's hear the story from Tiz's point of view.

Since me being here since 2004 I have never nominated a person

for this, but a deal is supposed to be a deal...

There was NO communication since I bought these

and there is NO excuse for it (even if it was just $63)...

House of Terror 3d

3 EC archives

for $63 total

I Bought and paid via paypal on 04/20/12

from 50s horror buff (AKA Jeremy Smith of Asheville, NC).

I want to go through the proceedings of placing him on the Probation List please so no one else gets burned.

Thanks

_wally

Since me being here since 2004 I have never nominated a person

for this, but a deal is supposed to be a deal...

There was NO communication since I bought these

and there is NO excuse for it (even if it was just $63)...

House of Terror 3d

3 EC archives

for $63 total

I Bought and paid via paypal on 04/20/12

from 50s horror buff (AKA Jeremy Smith of Asheville, NC).

I want to go through the proceedings of placing him on the Probation List please so no one else gets burned.

Thanks

_wally

Someone was here, before you, but it's good to have your post on record.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1646534&fpart=101