• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

It seems everyone here is worrying about the HoS votes being skewed by low turn-out, mob mentality, and non-informative voting. Why not;

1) Make a stickied thread in CG or WC to announce new HoS voting.

2) Continue this new avenue of hidden polls

3) provide links to the offense(s), since this is the HoS and reserved for the worst of the worst.

Wouldn't be hard to do. Person making the nomination should be the one burdened with making sure links are posted to the offenses, as in the real world the burden of proof always lies with the accuser.

Speaking of bumps...

Please click here to read about and vote on the nomination on Mr. Robert Beerbohm to the Hall of Shame

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7284873#Post7284873

Please click here to vote in the poll to remove Menace from the Hall of Shame:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7289808#Post7289808

I was bored and looking at the probation list and saw some go back to 07. should there be a system where you don't make good and get off the list in a predetermined amount of time you move to hos?

or am I just overthinking and making things more complicated?

I was bored and looking at the probation list and saw some go back to 07. should there be a system where you don't make good and get off the list in a predetermined amount of time you move to hos?

No and yes.

No and yes.

Exactly.

Well there is an official poll to remove Menace... Dice X could you bump it when you have a chance?

You can't bump a poll. It is where it is. All you can do is post links to it.