• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I have no idea what's going on in your life to make you this angry, but you have my sympathies.

Send me your paypal address so I can send you some money for you to buy a mirror.

Looks like matewan1990 needs to be added to this list. Sent a MO out a month ago and still no book. Weeks since responding to a PM and the last has gone unread. If anyone has an alterate method of contacting him I'd appriciate it.

I'm in the same boat with ya' moloch....

Well, after PM/emailing matewan1990/Michael Browning everywhere I could (thanks Mephisto) I finally got a PM here Tuesday (3/11) from the matewan1990 ID from someone saying he was taking care of things for Michael while he was out of town and if I'd send him my address he'd get me my book asap. I did and the book showed up express delivery yesterday (3/12), accurately graded and well packed. So, good ending for me, but as of yesterday Dawgwindu hadn't been contacted so I guess it's still early to remove him from the list, but looks like a resolution will be forthcoming.

Looks like matewan1990 needs to be added to this list. Sent a MO out a month ago and still no book. Weeks since responding to a PM and the last has gone unread. If anyone has an alterate method of contacting him I'd appriciate it.

Well, after PM/emailing matewan1990/Michael Browning everywhere I could (thanks Mephisto) I finally got a PM here Tuesday (3/11) from the matewan1990 ID from someone saying he was taking care of things for Michael while he was out of town and if I'd send him my address he'd get me my book asap. I did and the book showed up express delivery yesterday (3/12), accurately graded and well packed. So, good ending for me, but as of yesterday Dawgwindu hadn't been contacted so I guess it's still early to remove him from the list, but looks like a resolution will be forthcoming.

good news (thumbs u

Andy

At present I am trying the same tactics as moloch, and guess we'll see how it turns out...Thanks much Jason (thumbs u

I bought a couple books from Matewan1990 and the transaction went very smooth. That it the extent of my dealings with him, but he seemed okay to me. I think you might reach him here: http://www.loganbanner.com/contact_us/

Thanks for the lead gernblanston, sent an email to the his workplace however it's been another 2 weeks with no contact from this seller.

I have been selling comics/ comic art publically since the 1970s, but I am newer here for comic sales

I noticed that there probation list for non-paying members after 30 days.

Is 30 days how long you need to wait before reporting them?

After daily emails between us and a done deal, I am not hearing back from the buyer about payment.

Best,

Steve

DEADBEAT Buyer- Glenn / Comcasthawk

after Glenn / Comcasthawk

gave a thumbs up icon to confirm a deal on 03/30/08 08:26 AM

Re: Amazing Adventures #6 discounted price $60 + $1 for insurance.

I even agreed to take paypal (where I would need to pay for added mail tracking) when he did not want to send a check or MO. Then, I even agreed to split the creditcard charge when he said he did not have a paypal balance and wanted to use credit card funding.

He next made up false excuses (that I would not take paypal) and then ignored my emails until I emailed him through aol and finally he replied that he would "rather not complete this transaction, if you don't mind."

I told him that this was not alright since the book was marked sold after his confirmation of a done-deal and that prevented others from buying it.

Glenn's final reply was very unprofessional:

Quoting:

GLENN... "go yourself, OK"..."individual_without_enough_empathy like you" ... "a 'board announcement' is going to bother me?" ... "person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed"

End quoting.

Regards,

Steve

I see that the board edits the profane with *spoon*... for clarity shakes Glenn emailed the unedited words:

Steve you may want to just let the spoon stand as most can basically figure it out what was said. The moderators may issue a strike against you for masking profane language, which they don't like.

Edited by Mephisto