• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Travel was very quick in his payment for the books he bought from me 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifyay.gifyay.gif
Take joecgcmaniac's post for example. Say Travel was able to get about 5 of these kudos in this very thread, would that warrant his removal from probation?

I ask because he continues to be a regular poster here and has not flown the coop like some of the others.

In fact, if a year goes by and those others don't return in my opinion we don't need of a reminder not to do business with people that are no longer here to do business with.

Pirate,

Wasn't implying that he should have kept them, but that David has repeatedly implied that to get off "HIS" list that you can send $$$.

It's not "HIS" list, you just happen to be on it because you bought books and didn't pay for them. Period. And you've dressed it up every time you've had a chance. . . even to the point where I'm sure some people believe your "story". Yes, I still have the books. Do I care? No. Do I need to call you names? No. Would I sell them to you? No.

As I have said before a simple apology, and a humble acknowledgement would cause me to say everything's been resolved. But hey, you are who you are - I can't help that. grin.gif

You started this list and you post the list almost every day. I see is as your list? If not then start adding other names to "YOUR" list. Dressing up? Wish you would reference what you're referring to?

I've acknowledge all, what else is there. I bought some books you listed here, asked for more time, you posted here before I got the money from ComicLink. That's about it? (Did I forget the part where you said I didn't answer your PM's, but then you later posted that I kept PMing you excuses? Is that the dressing up you're referring to?) Or are you implying something I did one night when we got drunk that I don't remember? confused-smiley-013.gif

You started this list and you post the list almost every day. I see is as your list? If not then start adding other names to "YOUR" list. Dressing up? Wish you would reference what you're referring to?

I've acknowledge all, what else is there. I bought some books you listed here, asked for more time, you posted here before I got the money from ComicLink. That's about it? (Did I forget the part where you said I didn't answer your PM's, but then you later posted that I kept PMing you excuses? Is that the dressing up you're referring to?) Or are you implying something I did one night when we got drunk that I don't remember? confused-smiley-013.gif

screwy.gif See what I mean? 893blahblah.gif

How about:

"Yeah, I fugged up - I'm sorry I didn't pay you."

End of Story.

just drop it and apologize and move on. Is it that hard? Instead of making excuses you should've just apologized and agreed to let him put it back on the market, period. I've had to unfortunately do that with Roy, but he was a good sport about it. *spoon* happens, move on and no one will look back. And this works both ways.

just drop it and apologize and move on. Is it that hard? Instead of making excuses you should've just apologized and agreed to let him put it back on the market, period. I've had to unfortunately do that with Roy, but he was a good sport about it. *spoon* happens, move on and no one will look back. And this works both ways.

thats why he's on the list and even if removed will leave a sour taste.

I've had good members on the boards post the BIN, and then request out or change their minds.....it's all civil....and nice....so we make peace and move on. flowerred.gif It does happen, like a lemon law with cars.........sometimes people post the I'll Take It, without really thinking hard on whether they want the book or not. makepoint.gif

Make nice llTravel, I'm tired of seeing your name in there with HeraldToGalactus.....it's not just Divad's list. angel.gif

Now its my list. BWAHAHAHA.

Hey wait a second..... how'd my name get on there.

5/10/07 PROBATION UPDATE

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

bronzejunkie

comicmankev

donavan74

ft88

Herald2Galactus (1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

Now we gotta hear from D all is forgiven popcorn.gif

If this:

Divad,

hi.gifgossip.gifsorry.gif

news.gifflowerred.gif

is deemed an apology by the board, then all is forgiven. grin.gif

popcorn.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

now we can get back to funny books, right?

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Was a crisis averted without ze-man....say it ain't so!! tongue.gif

If this:

Divad,

news.gifflowerred.gif

popcorn.gif

I don`t consider it an apology, except maybe by an illiterate. How hard is it for a grown man to write, in actual letters, "I`m sorry"?

If this:

Divad,

news.gifflowerred.gif

popcorn.gif

I don`t consider it an apology, except maybe by an illiterate. How hard is it for a grown man to write, in actual letters, "I`m sorry"?

I think it's close enough...

If this:

Divad,

news.gifflowerred.gif

popcorn.gif

Guess it's a good thing it wasn't directed towards you then, but you're not the one that it was directed to and not the one that needs to accept it. But chime in anytime...

thumbsup2.gif

Now its my list. BWAHAHAHA.

Hey wait a second..... how'd my name get on there.

5/10/07 PROBATION UPDATE

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

bronzejunkie

comicmankev

donavan74

ft88

WTF are you on the list? screwy.gif

Ef that, here's my list.

bronzejunkie

comicmankev

donavan74

Edited by OldGuy