• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Now we gotta hear from D all is forgiven popcorn.gif

If this:

Divad,

hi.gifgossip.gifsorry.gif

news.gifflowerred.gif

is deemed an apology by the board, then all is forgiven. grin.gif

popcorn.gif

I don`t consider it an apology, except maybe by an illiterate. How hard is it for a grown man to write, in actual letters, "I`m sorry"?

Guess it's a good thing it wasn't directed towards you then, but you're not the one that it was directed to and not the one that needs to accept it. But chime in anytime...

thumbsup2.gif

We're even then, because my post wasn't directed to you. makepoint.gif

If you could read, you could see that I was replying to Divad's post where he was asking the board whether it considered your collection of gremlins to be an apology. As a member of "the board", I was giving him my opinion that it was not an apology.

Now we gotta hear from D all is forgiven popcorn.gif

If this:

Divad,

hi.gifgossip.gifsorry.gif

news.gifflowerred.gif

is deemed an apology by the board, then all is forgiven. grin.gif

popcorn.gif

I don`t consider it an apology, except maybe by an illiterate. How hard is it for a grown man to write, in actual letters, "I`m sorry"?

thumbsup2.gif Tell me about it...the third grade mentality rules here at times...

No wonder people think comics are for kids... foreheadslap.gif

Jim

Kudos to JoeCGCManiac for the slabbed ASM's, thanks...

Ummm.....that's great, but shouldn't this be in the kudos thread? confused-smiley-013.gif

there are reasons behind that post gossip.gif

Ummm.....that's great, but shouldn't this be in the kudos thread? confused-smiley-013.gif

foreheadslap.gif Oh, I see! Sorry....

You so smart, that's why I like you Sid insane.gif But you notice how Joe didn't respond with "Nice Quick Payment" or something similar makepoint.gif

You so smart, that's why I like you Sid insane.gif

quiet you, you're giving away your position.

comicseekers, for failure to remit payment after one months time, despite telling me payment was being sent on two different occasions. Unfortunate.

Any update on this one Joe?....

Chris

comicseekers, for failure to remit payment after one months time, despite telling me payment was being sent on two different occasions. Unfortunate.

Any update on this one Joe?....

Chris

I cancelled the sale after over a month. No point waiting any longer. If a person can't pay in a month, why bother with the takeit.gif?? Good Luck.