• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

"If I were you, I'd report him to the moderators. Contact Dena or Arch, or even Borock. Divad's rants and raves, most of which are either defamatory, juvenile or condescending, are the reason why many people leave these boards. Report him. I have little doubt he will soon be suspended, and hopefully removed."

I don't think Esquire appreciates being quoted without his permission. 27_laughing.gif

Well Divad I agree with IITravel he apologized and you accepted and removed him from the list, he should not be on the list, you have no reason to add him to the list unless he did someone else wrong. Since I have been a member of these boards I have seen you get into countless battles with other board members comic supply (which you lied about) IITravel, myself and other people who defended us. So let the forum members vote to see if IITravel should be on the list.

I vote no.

Well Divad I agree with IITravel he apologized and you accepted and removed him from the list, he should not be on the list, you have no reason to add him to the list unless he did someone else wrong. Since I have been a member of these boards I have seen you get into countless battles with other board members comic supply (which you lied about) IITravel, myself and other people who defended us. So let the forum members vote to see if IITravel should be on the list.

I vote no.

Oooh, a poll! I take the crack option!!! yay.gif

I vote no.

Oooh, a poll! I take the crack option!!! yay.gif

I voted I should stay on "YOUR" list! 27_laughing.gif

Edited by 50 Cent #II (1st)

I almost took a drink of my dip spit cup instead of my beer. Whew, close call.

That would not be good

But it might get u effed up quicker. confused-smiley-013.gif

Or, like, dead.

I have no idea what all of this is about, but I have done two deals in the past month with 50 Cent (IITravel) and both of them came through without any problems at all.

And before anyone jumps to any conclusions, I have not told anyone they should PM a mod for anything.

REGARDING COMICSEEKERS...UPDATE..

Hi everyone

I just heard from Sergio's wife.

She emailed me to let me know that Sergio has been trapped working on a movie that was supposed to wrap weeks ago and is due to run a short bit more.

He has not has access to a computer for about 3 weeks and she has assured me that he will take care of any outstanding issues he has pending upon his return.

I appreciate her taking the time to clear this up for me and I appreciate her candor.

Best,

Chris

"If I were you, I'd report him to the moderators. Contact Dena or Arch, or even Borock. Divad's rants and raves, most of which are either defamatory, juvenile or condescending, are the reason why many people leave these boards. Report him. I have little doubt he will soon be suspended, and hopefully removed."

I don't think Esquire appreciates being quoted without his permission. 27_laughing.gif

Actually, by no means do I have a monopoly on the accurate statements above. thumbsup2.gif

And no doubt your response, if any, will further reflect the truth of the statement. gossip.gif