• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

It's high time that we start adding sellers who use "CGC it!" or "not CGC" or "CGC worthy" or "PGX/CGC"

Why?

Because these sellers think the rules don't apply to them. They think it's ok to divert eyeballs to their PGX graded, or ungraded, items.

Since eBay is CLEARLY unwilling to do it, it's high time we start holding members here accountable.

:popcorn:

Edited by 8milemax

It's high time that we start adding sellers who use "CGC it!" or "not CGC" or "CGC worthy" or "PGX/CGC"

Why?

Because these sellers think the rules don't apply to them. They think it's ok to divert eyeballs to their PGX graded, or ungraded, items.

Since eBay is CLEARLY unwilling to do it, it's high time we start holding members here accountable.

:o

WHOA!!! When did you start talking again?!?

Welcome back! :foryou:

:eyeroll:

Why?

:popcorn:

That would be quite a stretch.

Why?

:screwy::jokealert:

Why?

A lesser person would point out how childish and pathetic it was to initiate that ridiculous "protest" of not talking until the ignore function was fixed to his liking. That same person might also point out how hilarious/pathetic it is that RMA just gave up his protest instead of sticking to his "word".

I wont do that though (thumbs u

Why?

A lesser person would point out how childish and pathetic it was to initiate that ridiculous "protest" of not talking until the ignore function was fixed to his liking. That same person might also point out how hilarious/pathetic it is that RMA just gave up his protest instead of sticking to his "word".

I wont do that though (thumbs u

:facepalm:

Why?

:whee:

Why?

I nominate these folk. I've PMed them all already...

Why?

Are you equipped with Turbo PM?

Why?

Are you equipped with Turbo PM?

"It's in there" (thumbs u

I bought 2 books from a seller and one was destroyed in shipping due to faulty packing, over the past week the seller has repeatedly refused to come to any type of agreement on compensation and has accused me of doing the damage. I provided numerous pictures and told him exactly why it happened (due to his poor packing job) but he has refused to listen.

Do I need to wait 30 days to nominate him for the list or can I do it now since he flatly refuses to take any responsibility/compensate me? I have already opened a PayPal dispute since he refuses to issue a refund.

Edited by Heresy

I bought 2 books from a seller and one was destroyed in shipping due to faulty packing, over the past week the seller has repeatedly refused to come to any type of agreement on compensation and has accused me of doing the damage. I provided numerous pictures and told him exactly why it happened (due to his poor packing job) but he has refused to listen.

Do I need to wait 30 days to nominate him for the list or can I do it now since he flatly refuses to take any responsibility/compensate me? I have already opened a PayPal dispute since he refuses to issue a refund.

Did you send him a PM letting him know about this thread? ?

Are you sure that the damage was caused by bad packaging?

At any rate, you don't have to wait 30 days.

Positive, the books were not secured in the box and were allow to move around in the box and one corner on the said book was crushed.

OK this is getting STUPID! How can sellers on Ebay get added to the list who are not even members to the forums just for adding CGC IT. Even if they belong to the forums its stupid! Did they cheat anyone? No! They just wasted 20 seconds of your time! Who cares, I don't, when I search for books on Ebay I just scroll past them

Are you sure that the damage was caused by bad packaging?

At any rate, you don't have to wait 30 days.

Positive, the books were not secured in the box and were allow to move around in the box and one corner on the said book was crushed.

'

Did you take any pics. In a situation like that, its best sometimes to take pics of the box before and after it's opened. Just a suggestion.