• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

i said i would go with the board and there have been a lot of people i do respect comment so refund offered through paypal.

Thank you. I am more than willing to ship the book back to you also, just PM me your address.

i said i would go with the board and there have been a lot of people i do respect comment so refund offered through paypal.

Thanks for taking the high road, Allen... :foryou:

Yep. Good on you, well done. (thumbs u

Tape?

That is an option. It would not be my first choice. And no, I would not use glue.

Joe,

If you could ellaborate please. I don't want you to give out any trade secrets, but how do you attache the piece without tape or glue and still get a Blue label??

If I elaborated I would give out the secret.

:o:popcorn:

Tape?

lol

How many PMs you think hit his account today for new business?

:ohnoez:

Heck Nick... you and I could start a taping business. Interested? I got about four rolls in the desk we can use as start up collateral :)

:cloud9: Good to hear.

If you check out Heresy's posts you will notice that he buys tons of comics here and this is the first time I can recall him having a complaint. He's a quality buyer and this is just one of those unfortunate situations where the damage is unusual.

Kudos for doing the right thing in an unusual situation.

Tape?

lol

Heck Nick... you and I could start a taping business. Interested? I got about four rolls in the desk we can use as start up collateral :)

Wait a minute. Is this that business venture where I give you like $10,000 to purchase a franchise and you ship me the tools of the trade?

11965565.jpg

E1322.jpg

Tape?

lol

Wait a minute. Is this that business venture where I give you like $10,000 to purchase a franchise and you ship me the tools of the trade?

11965565.jpg

E1322.jpg

If you act in the next 24 hours... I will include this as well. (Standard additional shipping charges will apply).

iron.jpg

I am a strong believer that a seller is responsible for the book, until the buyer recieves it.

Even if a buyer refuses insurance?

Insurance is for the seller not the buyer. Always has been.

I hate to bring this up. Purchased books from 50s horror buff/Jeremy on this thread

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5611627&fpart=1

Paid April 21 and still waiting for the books. A Pm I sent a few days has gone unread. I noticed he hasn't posted since that thread so I pmed some of the boardies who also purchased from that thread. 3 have not received and 3 have.

I definitely get the feeling that he a honest guy and means well, and I hope he is ok but I can't ignore that there is a problem.

I'm one of the 3 that have not received the books as well. And no response to my PM (not read either as well). I assume at this point I should just begin Paypal refund proceedings until further notice? Or am I jumping the gun here?

I have a question? I would like to know if this situation is probation worthy.

I send a offer to someone, I see that he read the offer and didnt reply. I checked again about 7 hours later and no response so I decided to buy something else. He reply about 9 hours later and says ok "but know I already spent the money" I informed that I spent the money, but I was wondering if its a offense

I hate to bring this up. Purchased books from 50s horror buff/Jeremy on this thread

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5611627&fpart=1

Paid April 21 and still waiting for the books. A Pm I sent a few days has gone unread. I noticed he hasn't posted since that thread so I pmed some of the boardies who also purchased from that thread. 3 have not received and 3 have.

I definitely get the feeling that he a honest guy and means well, and I hope he is ok but I can't ignore that there is a problem.

I'm one of the 3 that have not received the books as well. And no response to my PM (not read either as well). I assume at this point I should just begin Paypal refund proceedings until further notice? Or am I jumping the gun here?

I sure wouldn't let the deadline for opening one pass :gossip:

I send a offer to someone, I see that he read the offer and didnt reply. I checked again about 7 hours later and no response so I decided to buy something else. He reply about 9 hours later and says ok "but know I already spent the money" I informed that I spent the money, but I was wondering if its a offense

9 hours seems like a short period of time to me, to make an offer and then move off of it without any idea if it's going to be accepted or not. Did you tell him you wanted a response back in seven hours?

9 hours seems like a short period of time to me, to make an offer and then move off of it without any idea if it's going to be accepted or not. Did you tell him you wanted a response back in seven hours?
No I did not, I just saw that he read it about a hour after I sent the first msg and I thought he didnt like the offer. I checked again about 5 hours later and saw no response. He did read the msg about a hour after I sent it and didn't respond. Edited by 8milemax