• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I just wanna point out that I would think he could nominate Solarcadet without going through with the purchase. Per rule 1 © The 30-day rule is suspended if the accused refuses to complete the transaction or if the transaction cannot be completed due to, for example, the item being sold to someone else. Solarcadet has already refused to go through with the sale therefore it cannot be completed (he won't accept the paypal, he is trying to resell the book). Therefore the 30 day rule is suspended and he could nominate him immediately. Now in terms of how Solarcadet could get off the list, that is a different story.

I like the way you think.

This "how do they get off the list" should be irrelevant and up to them to find a way to make amends, apology's all round or whatever.

Just because there isn't an obvious way off, shouldn't, to me, halt the process.

The onus should be on the offender :makepoint:

You misspelled "anus".

I just wanna point out that I would think he could nominate Solarcadet without going through with the purchase. Per rule 1 © The 30-day rule is suspended if the accused refuses to complete the transaction or if the transaction cannot be completed due to, for example, the item being sold to someone else. Solarcadet has already refused to go through with the sale therefore it cannot be completed (he won't accept the paypal, he is trying to resell the book). Therefore the 30 day rule is suspended and he could nominate him immediately. Now in terms of how Solarcadet could get off the list, that is a different story.

I like the way you think.

This "how do they get off the list" should be irrelevant and up to them to find a way to make amends, apology's all round or whatever.

Just because there isn't an obvious way off, shouldn't, to me, halt the process.

The onus should be on the offender :makepoint:

You misspelled "anus".

:roflmao:

I wish I wasnt on early shift tomorrow :cry:

Some proposed creative paths to resolution...

OP can shove his *bleep* up his *bleep* and provide photos

OP can set fire to his X-men one and mail the ashes.

Now I'm liking where this is going...to get off the PL you have to do something shameful in return, this is more my style!

After speaking to fellow boardies, I will post my original post I had posted in comics general here:

Hello my fellow boardies, I try not to get into heated conversations with others, but I recently posted an in Solarcadet thread for an X-Men 1 CGC 3.5 Mexican Edition for $750 shipped.

I'm writing this to protect my name and to warn fellow boardies.

Afterwards I was asked to wait to wait because other people wanted to buy his "set" of other foreign X-men's, told that he wouldn't sell it to me till tonight because he didn't want to blow anybody off, and then after telling him twice the book should be mine, he said he'd honor the

I said ok. He then told me to pay through paypal personal, and that it would be $765 shipped. I said I couldn't pay through personal, and that he specified that on the first page shipping was included.

So guys, again, I'm not one to post this stuff, until this garb-

HIM:

no problem. i dont want to sell to you \(thumbs u

you split too many hairs and your out a cool book

Me:

For future reference, you should follow the rules you put in the your posts. If you say shipping is included, then it's included in the price. If you say paypal, the buyer is not forced to pay personal paypal unless they want to. If you say first I'll take it wins, either through pm or in the thread, and are going back and forth with someone via pm, but somebody posts the I'll take it, the person that posted the I'll take wins the book.

If you want other rules, I would specify in the post beforehand.

-Dan

Me:

Split too many hairs. I am a gentleman, so I won't retaliate.

Follow through on the rules you post man!

HIM:

i am not a gentleman.

spread the word

What a butthead. Please put this person on the probation list.

After speaking to fellow boardies, I will post my original post I had posted in comics general here:

Hello my fellow boardies, I try not to get into heated conversations with others, but I recently posted an in Solarcadet thread for an X-Men 1 CGC 3.5 Mexican Edition for $750 shipped.

I'm writing this to protect my name and to warn fellow boardies.

Afterwards I was asked to wait to wait because other people wanted to buy his "set" of other foreign X-men's, told that he wouldn't sell it to me till tonight because he didn't want to blow anybody off, and then after telling him twice the book should be mine, he said he'd honor the

I said ok. He then told me to pay through paypal personal, and that it would be $765 shipped. I said I couldn't pay through personal, and that he specified that on the first page shipping was included.

So guys, again, I'm not one to post this stuff, until this garb-

HIM:

no problem. i dont want to sell to you \(thumbs u

you split too many hairs and your out a cool book

Me:

For future reference, you should follow the rules you put in the your posts. If you say shipping is included, then it's included in the price. If you say paypal, the buyer is not forced to pay personal paypal unless they want to. If you say first I'll take it wins, either through pm or in the thread, and are going back and forth with someone via pm, but somebody posts the I'll take it, the person that posted the I'll take wins the book.

If you want other rules, I would specify in the post beforehand.

-Dan

Me:

Split too many hairs. I am a gentleman, so I won't retaliate.

Follow through on the rules you post man!

HIM:

i am not a gentleman.

spread the word

What a butthead. Please put this person on the probation list.

+1

He's confirmed that he's unwilling to go through with the sale which, as far as I'm concerned, is enough to be added.

I can't believe what I just read about Solarcadet and his post. Prob list for him. What a tool.

:facepalm:

so where is the probation? bring it

im not selling so what am i probated from?

All we're missing is for him to dare us all to keep him from posting. doh!

He should go straight to the H.O.S.

I can't believe what I just read about Solarcadet and his post. Prob list for him. What a tool.

Agreed!

-slym

He should go straight to the HELL

Fixed that for you.

Agreed!

-slym

(thumbs u :roflmao: