• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,883 posts in this topic

I recently signed up for a website that lets me know when there are estate sales going on in my area and I always look through the pictures to see if there is anything I want. Well about two weeks ago I happened to see the corner of what looked like a Classic Illustrated. This was the first time I had seen a comic in any estate sales in my area for some reason so I thought sure I'll go. So I track them down in the basement and it is literally a stack of Classic Illustrated comics that are in various states going all the way back to # 3. The # 3 is a reprint because it was a 15 cent issue but I picked it up anyway and I picked up about three more, the best looking ones in the stack. Nothing better than Good condition with brown pages but at $1 a book I couldn't pass having them. Plus I think the #73 was only printed once and was the nicest of them all and might even be worth slabbing just for preservation. :)
What site is it that lets you know about the estate sales?

That Alien statue is awesome :D

Goodwill does have comics, just not out where I live. I found two comics in there one day so I bought them both just because they were there. Other than that, never seen comics. Never seen a decent bicycle either but I know those pop up in other areas too. (shrug)

I recently signed up for a website that lets me know when there are estate sales going on in my area and I always look through the pictures to see if there is anything I want. Well about two weeks ago I happened to see the corner of what looked like a Classic Illustrated. This was the first time I had seen a comic in any estate sales in my area for some reason so I thought sure I'll go. So I track them down in the basement and it is literally a stack of Classic Illustrated comics that are in various states going all the way back to # 3. The # 3 is a reprint because it was a 15 cent issue but I picked it up anyway and I picked up about three more, the best looking ones in the stack. Nothing better than Good condition with brown pages but at $1 a book I couldn't pass having them. Plus I think the #73 was only printed once and was the nicest of them all and might even be worth slabbing just for preservation. :)
What site is it that lets you know about the estate sales?

http://www.estatesales.net/

All I can say is SCORE!

Pics coming soon...

:banana:

hm

(shrug)

Inflatable doll?

DR.X

Do you want the before or after pics? hm

All I can say is SCORE!

Pics coming soon...

:banana: