• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,859 posts in this topic

2 Original Optimus Primes (both in boxes, fantastic condition, 1 is the Pepsi variation)

Whoa! Big money!

Stack of M.U.S.C.L.E.S figures. A bunch I've never seen before.

Any rarities? :)

Sounds like a fantastic score! All from one place?

Peace,

Chip

2 Original Optimus Primes (both in boxes, fantastic condition, 1 is the Pepsi variation)

Whoa! Big money!

Stack of M.U.S.C.L.E.S figures. A bunch I've never seen before.

Any rarities? :)

Sounds like a fantastic score! All from one place?

Peace,

Chip

I'm not sure on the MUSCLE stuff.

I've purchased a few hundred in the last six months and throw them in a huge bag. I need to research them. I'm sure I have tons of duplicates which is fine. But the figures I bought the other day definitely were unique from what I got in the past.

Yep, all from one guy. Guy was super cool. He had a huge collection of the most obscure stuff. Almost everything was available for sale. I love those types of collections because there is something I've never seen before. You think you'd eventually see it all with how many times we look at stuff. NOPE!

Patrick

Yep, all from one guy. Guy was super cool. He had a huge collection of the most obscure stuff. Almost everything was available for sale. I love those types of collections because there is something I've never seen before. You think you'd eventually see it all with how many times we look at stuff. NOPE!

I hear ya there! That's how it's been with that huge collection I acquired two weeks ago. Just weird weird stuff and I'm still going through it and finding odd things...some are expensive! I found a rare Madballs figure & vehicle in one box that I got really good money for, and I had no idea anything from that line was expensive!

Peace,

Chip

I'd be curious to hear what Madball's figure and vehicle. That's pretty sweet.

The guy had a cracked out King Kong figure from the 1930s. It was crazy looking. I guess it used to hold a little plastic woman. Pretty cool looking.

Patrick

Godzilla Shogun (with the tail, all the toes, the hand that still shoots, no broken tongue or lever)

:takeit:

Bro, you have no idea how much I've wanted one. Every one I've seen either has the broken lever or tongue.

I thought it was quite a nice price too.

Fist shoots with that awesome force of other Shoguns. Luckily got it in right before the banning of projectiles.

I'll try to take a pic soon and post.

Patrick

Godzilla Shogun (with the tail, all the toes, the hand that still shoots, no broken tongue or lever)

Bro, you have no idea how much I've wanted one. Every one I've seen either has the broken lever or tongue.

Fist shoots with that awesome force of other Shoguns. Luckily got it in right before the banning of projectiles.

Patrick

I'm glad you were able to find one.

I'll trade you this for it. :baiting:

100_2407_zps0ea0e6a1.jpg

Patrick

100_2407_zps0ea0e6a1.jpg

Ask him to throw in a Swifter duster as well.

Patrick

100_2407_zps0ea0e6a1.jpg

lol Just about to post the same sentiment

About two years ago I was at an estate sale in upstate NY and there didn't seem to be too much going on at the sale and I was nosing through a couple of boxes and there was this plastic box and inside it are a bunch of hulk comics. 175-182...all inclusive...all in great shape. The box has a $10 sticker on it and I walked to the door, paid and got the hell out of there.

At this point, I have sold all of them but 180 and 181 and I will scan a couple of them later tonight, but I totally lost it when I saw that red cover

Patrick

100_2407_zps0ea0e6a1.jpg

Hey, that is a blanket of character, like patina. (I know, they are on the top shelf and hard for me to reach right now.)

Patrick

100_2407_zps0ea0e6a1.jpg

Hey, that is a blanket of character, like patina. (I know, they are on the top shelf and hard for me to reach right now.)

Just sell it to me and you don't need to waste time with silly things like dusting. Plus, it can go with my Shogun collection.

Patrick