• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,856 posts in this topic

Hit up the local flea market Saturday a bit on the late side, didn't expect anything to be there. Paid $10 total, the 168's are only VG/VG+, one has the jeweler's insert. Can't beat the price tho <a  href=4-25-Millers_zpsse3xbo76.jpg' alt='4-25-

My wife was at an art show over the weekend, and there was a couple of vendors at an adjacent show that had some comic books for sale.

I found this for $5.

A16_zps8507pl4o.jpg

It's beat to heck, but complete with the cover still attached. I've never had the chance to own a copy of this book yet, so I snatched it up. It now proudly has a place in my collection right next to my equally beat to heck, (and equally loved) copy of Avengers #8, with the first appearance of the greatest Avengers villain of all time...Kang!

Edited by tomo

I posted this elsewhere on the boards today, but I may as well post it here too.

IMG_4726_zps63gxadft.jpg

I had the Devilfish as a kid, but I lost all the pieces to it over time. It feels nice to now add a complete one to my collection.

ok I can't hold it anymore who is that sexy girl with the baseball bat?

That's the 2012 NYCC Blue Rainbow Exclusive "Nice" Variant of Rookie #1.

damn she's hot and thanks for the answer

:gossip: There's a "naughty" version, too.

woah you have to email me that pic I'll send you my email

DAMN! Nice find! Was it a little old lady? If so, don't answer. ;)

lol nope a comic shop that's now into war hammer and other rather than comics so they just kinda sit there

Man, why can't there be a former comic store around me selling ASM #300 for cover price...Sigh...

lol nope a comic shop that's now into war hammer and other rather than comics so they just kinda sit there

Man, why can't there be a former comic store around me selling ASM #300 for cover price...Sigh...

lol not sure but they have a pretty big x-men run

Any independents? :wishluck:

Any independents? :wishluck:

yup they had some independent comics like image and dark horse, vertigo