• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,856 posts in this topic

It's been a super dry 2015 for me. Complete opposite of 2014.

Today, the literal and figurative weather was a bit moister.

Anyone know how to tell if the Turtles are soft head when they are MOC?

All MOC and unpunched from 1988.

IMG_2670_zpsvcpyzntr.jpg

IMG_2672_zpsv4jm9bd4.jpg

IMG_2675_zps6uwf4gns.jpg

IMG_2676_zpssljluld8.jpg

Please tell me you are planning on selling some Turtles…..

382f90313fde253278147683a666aa27c79a4cdaa57791c383b1ad1f01d4bd26.jpg

Seriously…you have my Paypal's Bill Me Later at full attention and ready for your money asking enjoyment!

:blush: Sir, I'm blushing.

I've been surprised at how much the 2-Packs are pulling down. The guy thought they were leftover garbage and basically gave them away for a song.

On a side note, pretty funny that someone found a Preacher at a church.

Patrick

Picked up the Fantastic Four Fantasticar (1995) and the Thing. The sound effects box works and most of the small parts are with it. All the stickers are intact. Needs a little cleaning. Pretty cool I think. Will add it to my comic room, needed a FF presence.

image.jpg1_zpscqtrocyo.jpg

I posted this elsewhere on the boards today, but I may as well post it here too.

IMG_4726_zps63gxadft.jpg

I had the Devilfish as a kid, but I lost all the pieces to it over time. It feels nice to now add a complete one to my collection.

I posted this elsewhere on the boards today, but I may as well post it here too.

IMG_4726_zps63gxadft.jpg

I had the Devilfish as a kid, but I lost all the pieces to it over time. It feels nice to now add a complete one to my collection.

ok I can't hold it anymore who is that sexy girl with the baseball bat?

Picked up the Fantastic Four Fantasticar (1995) and the Thing. The sound effects box works and most of the small parts are with it. All the stickers are intact. Needs a little cleaning. Pretty cool I think. Will add it to my comic room, needed a FF presence.

image.jpg1_zpscqtrocyo.jpg

That thing is phat, bro...... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

IMG_4726_zps63gxadft.jpg

That's the 2012 NYCC Blue Rainbow Exclusive "Nice" Variant of Rookie #1.

IMG_4726_zps63gxadft.jpg

damn she's hot and thanks for the answer

IMG_4726_zps63gxadft.jpg

damn she's hot and thanks for the answer

:gossip: There's a "naughty" version, too.

That's the only difference, but they're quite uncommon. Last time I checked there were less than 10 known examples. As far as I know, no one has determined exactly where this book came from or its origin. Everyones first response is that it "probably" came from a toy, but that hasn't been substantiated yet to my knowledge.

Went to a comic store, who was having a large sale of around 60 long boxes at 25 cents a book, and found most of these. Went to a small show in Seattle this morning and found the Runaways, the Harleys, and Spiderverse #2 for between 50 cents to $1.00. I would have a picture for the Spiderverse, but somebody bought it off of me at the show.

At the comic shop I was able to get around 370 great books for 25 cent each.

The X-Men Chronicles was signed by the artist.

100_3194_zpsq7tbk80j.jpg

100_3193_zpssaqjmhha.jpg

I also found this at a yard sale for $2.00 -

chew_zps1wpgakje.jpg

100_3192_zpskquuoejp.jpg