• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,859 posts in this topic

I run a small one day show outside of Atlanta, this past weekend i picked this up!

photo 11745910_10204522698254612_5709744811797843888_n.jpg

That's awesome!

I'd love to get one of these. Some of the antique malls I've been to lately have a couple, but they either aren't for sale, or the prices are outlandish.

I run a small one day show outside of Atlanta, this past weekend i picked this up!

photo 11745910_10204522698254612_5709744811797843888_n.jpg

Ahhhh! Another one!!! Congratulations! :applause:

Every few months one of these pop up in this thread...

I'm still hunting in the wild for one (thumbs u

I have one of these at my antique mall setup. I could not even begin to put value on it. I sell 100+ $3 books off it every month.

I will say that the books do get trashed on it. People like to bend them. That's why we had to get to the drug store the day they came out when I was a kid. After 2 days they all had a nasty cbc at the upper staple. Square bounds really take a beating.

2_zpshpk4zqft.jpg

Edited by Tempus Fugit

Picked this up a few weeks ago for dirt cheap. The paint was screwed up so I repainted the base of it. But I still need to sand & repaint the balance of the wire. Only downside is that I got rid of a lot of that classic spinner rack squeal when I repainted the base & parts.

1EC98A9F-08C9-46E5-ADB2-60917435B5BD_zpsabged52r.jpg

Finally got lucky at the flea market.This was one I hadn't been to before,about 70 miles away.Me & the family made a day of it.Glad they don't get too bored so I can have time to prowl.

This lot was from the same dealer,never saw the Batman Joker NASCAR program before.

2dhi612.jpg

Dollar box finds.Some for flippin',some for my runs & some just because I haven't seen them since they came out new 30 years ago.Need to get back caus ethe guy said he had 3 more long boxes.

mubuc9.jpg

facsc3.jpg

120lb0l.jpg

18g02t.jpg

2dj8evm.jpg

25zl1ew.jpg

2hh1xrs.jpg

2nq4dh5.jpg

Found these last week laying in the sun at another flea market I haven't been to in a few years.The seller asked me $11 and I said "nay" to which he replied,"Give me 5 ?"Yeah,sure.

SS #! is a solid 9.4

28a4zlw.jpg

Clean your room!

I know right? It's actually my comic room. But for some reason, my one roomie keeps deciding to use the couch in there as yet more clothes storage (she's already got 4 closets & a dresser for clothes). I keep giving her , she cleans it up and then a week later, there's another pile of laundry there. It's like an endless cycle.

Hit up garage sales for the first time ever today and did pretty well. I went to 5 sales that all advertised having collectibles or vintage items. Unfortunately, this meant they had old trash for the most part. Not a comic book in sight. After reading this whole topic, I decided I'd also incorporate video games and toys into my search and boy did it pay off. I knew Nintendo games, especially GameCube, are worth some cash so I picked up these games for $20.

FSeQTG4.jpg

Total eBay value is looking to be around $200.

This one seen today; not quite the same, it it?

20150724_123926.jpg

no but if I remember those racks they'd work nicely to display slabs!

I would have totally bought it for $50

A little delayed but I found these at a Flea Market being set up the July 4th weekend. My nephews and I were checking out some antique stores and a flea market was setting up for the next day. I asked one of the couples if they had any comics and she had a small pile of them, 50 cents each. I pulled these 2 out because I didn't think I could really go wrong at 50 cents each. lol The Fawcett Funnies is intact but the cover is loose. My oldest comic right now, beating out a Don Winslow I've had for over 35 years. (Just to say I own a Golden Age comic... lol) The GI Combat looks great except for the top FC chunk missing from the cover. I'm going to post them in PGM as I struggle with Golden Age grading.

Funny%20Animals%2031%20FC_zpsxsjchwgt.jpg

GI%20Combat%2046%20FC_zpsfzgoiibf.jpg

2OFzXIM.jpg?1

A couple of my recent acquisitions :cloud9:

I keep all of my rings in specimen like jars... I love the way they display all grouped together in their individual containers. Maybe I'll throw a photo or two up of the collection at some point...

QJMKSQI.jpg?1

I also picked these up from one of my LCS... Frazetta cover (thumbs u

This mornings haul...

pWELdUR.jpg?1

$3 for these oddities

S5VpIyC.jpg?1

And only $10 for these albums!!! If any of you have ever listened to any of these LPs that Power Records put out with Frankie Stein and his Ghouls... You'll know that they are great stuff! And at 5 bucks it was a hell of a find!