• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,859 posts in this topic

I picked up a DC Super Heroes Light Up Drawing Desk from 1976. Has Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Shazam, and Robin on it.

That's an awesome piece. Here's the one I used to have :

lightdesk-1.jpg

I think that is the one Suydam uses.

Iggy, I appreciate the research you have done. I think its time to move this discussion elsewhere as others no longer seem very enthusiastic about it. I have tried multiple times to scan it, but the image keep coming out very dark. It need to have a good backlight in order to capture the details.

If you do move it, let us know where it goes... I'm fascinated!

I went to 2 flea markets and 1 antique show yesterday and I couldn't find a single item.

So I stepped it up today... 4 flea markets and 1 thrift store....still nothing (shrug)

Nature of the beast I guess.

Though I have to say...Weekends like this, make that next find that much more glorious (thumbs u

I was walking my girlfriend home from work last night when something caught my eye. Sitting in a pile of trash, was a box containing the G.I. Joe Headquarters from 1983. It's missing some pieces, but it's in pretty good condition overall.

IMG_4911_zpsmvax91ci.jpg

Upon closer inspection, I discovered that the headquarters' secret compartment held a stack of G.I. Joe file cards.

IMG_4912_zpsailtvyll.jpg

I'm pissd off. My LCS put mystery boxes together for $20. My neighbor picked one up yesterday. Had about $120 worth of stuff in it. I'm kind of bedridden at the moment so couldn't make it. He went out for me today and they were out of them. Although the owner knows me and said he will put something together for me next week.

I was walking my girlfriend home from work last night when something caught my eye. Sitting in a pile of trash, was a box containing the G.I. Joe Headquarters from 1983. It's missing some pieces, but it's in pretty good condition overall.

IMG_4911_zpsmvax91ci.jpg

Upon closer inspection, I discovered that the headquarters' secret compartment held a stack of G.I. Joe file cards.

IMG_4912_zpsailtvyll.jpg

Awesome.

Canadian versions of the file cards. Pretty cool.

I picked up Outlaw from M.A.S.K. and an amazing G1 Rewind with the awesome gold weapons. They had a HC Sandman Seasons of Mist for nothing too.

Patrick

Found these treasury editions at a garage sale this weekend.

Never seen them before so I thought I would share them here.

12014074-4e25-4620-8fb4-a952402bffec_zps8oox4ksa.jpg

They're from the early 70s. I think there were 6 or seven total.

I think you can pick them up -- depending on condition, obviously -- for $10-$20 each.