• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,859 posts in this topic

quote=ciorac]Pretty nice score my wife made at a garage sale. Cool books, but even cooler for me that she was the one that found them and bought them. There are some other X-Men in the stack, but these were the best of the bunch

xmen%20rebecca%20found_zpsgpk5cjma.jpg

I never find comics at garage sales in my area. I used to 10+ years ago, but not now. Maybe I need to expand to Scottsdale lol

Edited by BrianR

Went to a garage sale this morning, all comics were 25 cents. As I'm walking up the driveway a guy is holding Batman Adventures 12. I just missed getting that by a few mins. :frustrated:

Did snag some other Batman Adventures books and 1st Livewire tho. So it was a good day but could have been great.

quote=ciorac]Pretty nice score my wife made at a garage sale. Cool books, but even cooler for me that she was the one that found them and bought them. There are some other X-Men in the stack, but these were the best of the bunch

I never find comics at garage sales in my area. I used to 10+ years ago, but not now. Maybe I need to expand to Scottsdale lol

Nice!

Anyone in central jersey the Brunswick square mall in East Brunswick. Has a vendor table setup one guy has comics nothijg to great but everything half off i grabbed some decent uncanny xmen books new mutants 88 (not 87) all for 2$ each. Hes selling everything for half price what ever its marked. If ur close might be worth a shot. Hes there until tomorrow

qHkAlku.jpg?1

Picked up this set of 15 KOMO 4 TV Batman stickers. All of them are green with the exception of one yellow. They have some age to them. Looks like KOMO 4 is located in Seattle, I don't know much else about them besides that. But for $3 I couldn't pass them up (thumbs u

Pretty nice score my wife made at a garage sale. Cool books, but even cooler for me that she was the one that found them and bought them. There are some other X-Men in the stack, but these were the best of the bunch

You wouldn't be getting divorced anytime soon would you? I need a wife like that! :grin:

Pretty nice score my wife made at a garage sale. Cool books, but even cooler for me that she was the one that found them and bought them. There are some other X-Men in the stack, but these were the best of the bunch

I miss my X-Men collection.

Great find. :takeit:

:applause: great wife

Got a call before these ended up on Craig's List...

IMG_20150611_214741_zpskmcoyyk3.jpg

I need a call like that :o